Bosak Chevrolet Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Service
    January 2, 2018

I have been coming to this dealership and am very pleased by the way I am handled in every aspect of my auto and purchase.

• Stress relief
    October 10, 2017

I went into Bozack after seeing a Chevy Cruise I liked on Cars.com. I was shopping for a car after being in a bad accident where my car was totaled. ...Also I drive a rental to Gary for vacation but I had no way home. I needed a car like NOW. It was so sudden and I had no money saved. When I arrived at Bozack I was greeted by Albert. He could noticed quickly that I wasn't as excited as should be when car shopping. He asked what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend. He pulled up cars.com website and told me the cruise was still on the lot. He punched so figures and told me he was going to give it to Scott in finance. While Scott did his process we went for a test ride and I really liked the drive. When we arrived back Albert made some copies then went to talk to Scott. Albert returned with awesome news that I'd be driving the Cruze home. I was instantly relieved. I was really worried about having transportation. They were quick and informative. I'd suggest here to my family and friends for sure.

• Extremely pleased
    July 18, 2017

I found a vehicle on Bosak website and was able to purchase the exact one. DaKota was extremely helpful and had really good customer service. I even m...et the GM of the store John! He introduced himself to ever customer present (I was watching lol.) Bosak definitely takes care of their customers. Thank you!!

• Bosak Chevrolet
    July 1, 2017

Going through the process of leasing a 2017 Traverse with Paul Pumroy and his financial team was the best experience that I have ever had regarding ti...me and processing the paperwork involved. I am very happy with my choice of leasing the 2017 Traverse and my choice of the Bosak Dealership to do so.

• Kia optima
    May 23, 2017

Tom Ballestero and his Kia team helped me pick the best car. They were super nice & patient with me through my experience.

• Professional service that exceeeded my expectation
    May 10, 2017

I hit a large piece of steel on I-94 with my left front tire. Not only was the tire destroyed, but also the wheel on my 2014 Tahoe I purchased at Bosa...k from Paul Pumroy (a great guy!). After changing the tire and installing the spare, I continued straight down I-94 to Bosak Chevrolet and pulled in the service drop off area. A service representative came out and recorded all the information, and told me everything would be in the following day! Wow! I stopped in on Saturday, they reused the tire pressure sensor off the old wheel, and had me out the door in an hour. The new tire matched the other 3 on the vehicle exactly. The way I was treated by everyone at Bosak was top shelf. Thank you so much to everyone!

• Purchase of a new corvette
    April 21, 2017

Fred Skafgaad was my salesman, he made my purchase of a new Corvette and trade in go very smoothly. The entire team at Bosak`s go the extra mile in m...aking car buying easy.

• Janet hagan
    March 30, 2017

I had a fantastic experience buying my previously owned Kia from Fred. He was attentive and helpful.

• Dodge Ram 1500
    March 29, 2017

I came into Bosac Chevy with a pre-approval for a car loan. I had been temp renting a vehicle and loved it. It was a 2017 Dodge Ram Big Horn. I came i...nto Bosac and told the salesman Fred that I loved the rental truck what could he sell me to keep me from buying from the rental place. He immediately showed me the Dodge Ram 1500 and I fell in live with it and purchased it. Fred told me about the Glasscoat offer and it is amazing! I recommend it highly to everyone! I traded in my old car and came back two days later to rescind my trade in and give the amount for the trade in cash. I unfortunately had to buy it back...Missy who handles titles has not been helpful but only with the trade in car title. Every other area of my purchase has been outstanding. Fred my sales Representative and Scott in finance have been incredible! I highly recommend them for anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle.

• Super Helpful
    March 28, 2017

Great to work with. We live in a different state and found that they had the best deal for the car we were looking for. In our particular case we ne...eded a car fairly quickly, Janelle was extremely helpful and understanding, helping us coordinate between everyone without issue. Overall I would recommend buying from them.

Bosak Chevrolet Kia