Mid-Hudson Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I hated cars shopping until Midhudson Subaru
    October 21, 2015

Mr. Maher, I just completed the customer survey today but I wanted to take it one step further and reach out to you personally to let you know what an... EXCEPTIONAL staff you have in Jose Sierra and Tommy Deluca. About 4 weeks ago I purchased a 2016 Limited Forester. I love my Subaru and know I made the right choice. I was previously a loyal Honda customer. I had purchased a new 2002 Honda (years ago) which was a reliable car and I was looking for the same reliability in the purchase of my next vehicle. Unfortunately Subaru was not on my radar until I touched bases with my cousin who had already purchased a Cross Trek from your dealership a few weeks prior to my purchase of the Forester.He has received outstanding customer service from both Jose and Tommy when he not only purchased his vehicle but also when he brought in his father-in-law, wife and son who all purchased Subaru’s from Mid-Hudson (and me now). Jose and Tommy as a team have both provided exceptional service which is why my cousin continues to bring customers to Mid-Hudson such as myself. I personally received outstanding service through the process from the selection of the right vehicle for me with no pressure, the great price, the interest rate and I’m sure it will continue when I bring it in for maintenance. Your team exudes; · Excellent customer service; friendly, kind, respectful and helpful. · Great communication skills (keeping me looped in on the status of my vehicle and great communication with each other as a team). · Confidence in their product because they genuinely believe in the product, that being Subaru vehicles. · Integrity; honor their word and are genuinely honest when conducting business transactions. · Transparency with transaction and status of vehicle. · Go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. · Side note: I brought in my little 5lb feisty Chihuahua and everyone tried to love on him but he gets in stranger danger mode and they had to leave him alone but I totally appreciate the effort (loved the Subaru doggie bag holder). I appreciated Jose’s kind gestor of bringing my little Maximus water the multiple times I brought him in. That was another above and beyond act of kindness – much appreciated. Mr. Maher both Jose and Tommy could open their own franchise of Subaru and be very successful at it because of everything they learned at Mid-Hudson. I don’t know you personally but they say when employees are happy that means that the company and management must be doing something right because it’s reflective of the moral in the individual, work place and the customer service they provide. No organization is perfect but you must be doing something right. I truly hope that Jose and Tommy and the individual that was able to get me a lower finance rate (I don’t want to forget him either, he was outstanding) can they in some way be compensated for their exceptional service because they truly deserve it!!! (My apologies I don’t have the business card with his name in front of me but my records should reflect his name). Thanks for the seamless and drama free experience in purchasing my new vehicle at Mid-Hudson. You have an OUTSTANDING staff and I wanted to bring that point home by sending you a personal email in addition to the survey. Thank you for your time. Respectfully, Diane

Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We greatly appreciate your business and your review. We are very proud ...of our employees and Jose and Tommy are glowing examples of why. We love all our customers - even the four-legged ones! We look forward to having you as a customer for life and working on getting Maximus to trust us :)

Robbi Mintz
    April 18, 2018

I was just watching a commercial for Mid-Hudson Subaru on TV, and thought it was necessary that I write a review. My husband and I recently bought ou...r 2nd and 3rd Subarus from mid-Hudson. The dealership is such a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The listen to your needs, don't push you to make a decision, and are so helpful on the backside of a sale. We worked with Trish and she was knowledgeable, helpful and followed up with phone calls after each step to make sur everything was moving smoothly. We were so impressed with Mid-Hudson that we suggested my mom go there and she purchased a new Subaru as well, with Trish's help. I works highly recommend Mid-Hudson

Ms. Kelly
    March 10, 2018

I had a most pleasant buying experience with my sales consultant, Mike Rutski. Mike was both professional and knowledgeable in all aspects. I was not ...rushed nor pressured to purchase a vehicle. He went over car options and available financing. Mike is very personable and easy to interact with. All employees were courteous and helpful. Ask for Mike; you won't regret it!

Tami, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Mike! Have a great day!

Car Buying Made Enjoyable
    February 16, 2018

I recently purchased a used Forester from Bob at Mid-Hudson Subaru... My girlfriend and I pulled in on a Saturday just looking around, we enjoyed ours...elves as we checked out the lot without every being bothered. We only spoke to a salesman once we entered the building and were greeted by Bob. He was extremely helpful and answered any question we had about pricing and financing while still being respectful. I returned the following Thursday on a whim to test drive a couple and Friday I drove my Forester home. From start to finish I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bob helped us every step of the way and was extremely polite, respectful, and knowledgeable. He never rushed us or created a sense of pressure. During the week I didn't receive any pestering phone calls or emails inquiring about my decision like I have from other dealers in the area. When I picked the car up it had been detailed bumper to bumper and I could not have been more impressed. We were so pleased with the service from Bob we will be back for a new car for my girlfriend in no time.

Great customer service!!
    October 4, 2017

I been looking to buy a new car for the longest time, I been to 3 different dealerships, needles to say I didn't buy anything from them because the se...rvice was awful. I went to Mid Hudson Subaru confused as to what car to get n whether or not I should buy a Subaru. Wayne Byingyon took his time to get to know me as a person n after that he made a suggestion. The greatest thing about him was the fact that he treated me as a person and not just like "oh great I will make my numbers if I get her to buy a car". I used to be in sales and getting that kind of attention and customer service was great! After I decided to buy a wrx I wanted to go over everything, (price, warranties and all that), well I didn't have to say anything, Eddie another great guy I met, helped and explained everything I signed line by line, so no surprises. Overall the service and kind of customer service I got was amazing!! I recommend people to go and buy their new car with these great people. Super happy with my new car!!

Hi Fanny, Buying a car may not always be the easiest thing so knowing you gave us a chance is greatly appreciated. Wayne and Eddie are genuinely glad... to hear that your time together made you feel at ease with selecting the right Subaru. All of us at Mid-Hudson welcome you to Subaru family! Thank you, Mid-Hudson Subaru

Coming Back
    March 30, 2017

I came there in hopes of finding what I am looking for. I dealt with a gentleman named Steve. He was very pleasant, knowledgable and friendly. When I ...am ready (Very soon) I will be making my purchase, and I hope that Steve will be there at that time. Thank you

Jason - it is wonderful to get such a nice review before you even purchase your car! Steve will definitely be here and we all look forward to having y...ou as a customer.

Jose was a great help with selecting my new car
    February 27, 2017

Jose was very friendly and I highly recommend new car buyers that come here to ask for his help, he has great knowledge about the brand, thanks Jose!

Thank you so much for your review and your business.

Service and repair
    February 9, 2017

I have purchased 2 Subaru's from MidHudson over the passed 8 years. I drive about 30k miles per year. Because of this I am at the dealer very often fo...r oil change service and repairs. Rob Bosch and his staff do a fantastic job. Like any complex machine, my car sometimes has problems and needs repair, they are always helpful and have gone to great lengths to help me and making it as painless as possible , even as far as contacting Subaru Corporate if a breakdown is unusual or out of the norm to help get me additional coverage or reduction in repair costs. The staff there is always friendly and go out of there way to make it the best experience possible.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience and for your loyalty! Rob is incredibly talented and we are very lucky to h...ave him! Enjoy your ride!

Great salesperson! Great dealership!
    January 2, 2017

This is my 4th car from this dealership and from the same sales person and could not be happier! Patricia Stoutenburg has always gone above and beyond... the call of duty to help me in anyway she can. The service department is wonderful as well!

Dear John - Thank you so much for your loyalty, we really appreciate your business. Patricia is excellent with her customers and they love her - so gl...ad you feel the same way. We will see you on the road!

Subaru 2016 Forester, purchased at your dealership
    January 1, 2017

Since I purchased my new Forester 2016 car at your dealership several months ago, it has been back at least 4 times ....car backup had to be replaced ...and my engine light is always on. I have left the car at the repair shop many times and the problem has not been resolved. I have owned at least four Subaru cars and NEVER had a problem...all purchased from other Subaru dealerships..... This problem must be resolved ...Lydia Orias

Ms. Orias, I spoke with our service department and it is my understanding that the problem has been fixed to your satisfaction. I am sorry for any fru...stration this caused and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation.

Mid-Hudson Subaru