New 888-861-4955 Dealer Website
Used 855-230-7820 Email Dealer
Service 866-770-4423

Average based on 48 reviews
  • 2003 Chevy 2500

I had a very good experience at Sauers. I would highly recommend Adam, mark or Jeff they were all great to work with.

Seymour, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave this review. I let Mark and Jeff know how impactful they were in your purchase decision and they both appreciate your thoughtful comments. It is our mission to provide a memorable car buying experience every time for every customer. It was great working with you and I hope you enjoy your truck! Thank you again for trusting Sauers Buick GMC with all your automotive needs. Adam Howland Internet Sales Manager Sauers Buick GMC ahowland@sauersauto.com

• Great service and very accommodating.

Always very helpful and courteous. Excellent service and always accommodating at all times. I would certainly recommend my family and friends to Sauers Buick.

• Excellent Service and Professionalism

This is my second time coming to Sauers for vehicle maintenance and both experiences have been pleasant. I appreciate good customer service and professionalism. I appreciated that the service department was able to fit me in at my convenience, as a working mom and a student, I tend to have a busy schedule and it was not a problem to find a time slot to fit my schedule. I was pleased that after I scheduled my maintenance appointment the service scheduler called me right back and let me know of a discount coupon available on the website I could use. I have never had this happen before! I find that most times places rarely tell you if there is a coupon for services. I also appreciated that the service tech Victor, informed me of the services and prices that I would be getting done to my care up front as well as informing me that it would be a couple hour wait for my vehicle to get everything done, and that he did not hesitate to have someone drive me back to my house and pick me up so that I did not have to wait in the waiting area with an impatient 3 year old. The customer service has been outstanding and I have already boasted about the service to many of my friends. I intend to come back for future needs due to the great professionalism, care, and customer service that has been provided to me.

• Great Service.

I had work done on my air conditioning system. Got the work done in a couple days. I'm very satisfied with the great work by everyone.

• The waiting room is comfortable; TV is incessant.

I had a simple oil change and lubrication scheduled for the first thing in the morning. I was in and out in a very timely manner.

• Excellent Service!

excellent service! got me in and out really fast so I could get my daughter home for a nap! they were awesome!

• 2015 Lacrosse

Everyone that I dealt with was friendly and courteous. They even stayed a little past closing to deliver my vehicle and explain different features of the vehicle.

• great dealership

Buying this car was the easiest transaction we've ever had. So easy to work with Matt Pavey. Will definately come back.

Diane, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Matt could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Adam Howland | Internet Sales Manager | Sauers Buick GMC | ahowland@sauersauto.com

• Ask for Adam Howland

I live in Chicago, called multiple dealers in this market looking for an Acadia Denali. I extended the search radius out to Indiana. Although I didn't buy from this dealership, I wanted to post a note to shoppers so they know who to contact at this dealershipL Adam Howland. Adam was ultra responsive, did what he said he would do, and was very pleasant to deal with over the phone. To the extent one can judge character and honesty over the phone, I would say Adam is at the top. The only thing holding me back from doing business with this dealership was price. Sauers came in more competitive than anyone in Chicago, but the dealer I was working with in St Louis had a price that was lower than all of them due to complex circumstances I won't address here. Suffice it to say, I would do business with Adam and this dealership any other time. Big thanks to Adam.

Thank you for taking the time traveling from Chicago, Illinois to see the Sauers Buick GMC team. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments as well as your recommendations. We will be there for you for many years to come. Enjoy your new Acadia Denali! We're always here for any of your vehicle needs. Adam Howland | Internet Sales Manager | Sauers Buick GMC | ahowland@sauersauto.com

• Excellent Service

We received excellent service with Sauers and also with your salesperson A.J.Micetich. He was very accommodating and very helpful in every way. We thank him again for his service to us.

Thank you for the feedback, Paul! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit and AJ was there to accommodate your needs. If you haven't yet, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our special offers! Best, Adam Howland | Internet Sales Manager | Sauers Buick GMC | ahowland@sauersauto.com