• 2003 Chevy 2500

I had a very good experience at Sauers. I would highly recommend Adam, mark or Jeff they were all great to work with.

Seymour, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave this review. I let Mark and Jeff know how impactful they were in your purchase decision and they both appreciate your thoughtful comments. It is our mission to provide a memorable car buying experience every time for every customer. It was great working with you and I hope you enjoy your truck! Thank you again for trusting Sauers Buick GMC with all your automotive needs. Adam Howland Internet Sales Manager Sauers Buick GMC ahowland@sauersauto.com

• Great dealership.

very calm relaxed atmosphere no high-pressure sales. Not my first purchase from Sauers and it will not be my last.

• Got back with me right away but decided not to buy

Good dealership just decided not to buy a Dodge Challenger R/T. Just wish they had more selection of used cars.

• buying

prices on cars are on the higher end and what is offered for trade in was wholesale prices, one must remember dealer is located in a smaller market which means slightly higher prices and far less for trade in,s to increase profits, valpo or Chicago turned out to be a much better option for myself, saved a touch over $5,000

• Great service and very accommodating.

Always very helpful and courteous. Excellent service and always accommodating at all times. I would certainly recommend my family and friends to Sauers Buick.

• Excellent Service and Professionalism

This is my second time coming to Sauers for vehicle maintenance and both experiences have been pleasant. I appreciate good customer service and professionalism. I appreciated that the service department was able to fit me in at my convenience, as a working mom and a student, I tend to have a busy schedule and it was not a problem to find a time slot to fit my schedule. I was pleased that after I scheduled my maintenance appointment the service scheduler called me right back and let me know of a discount coupon available on the website I could use. I have never had this happen before! I find that most times places rarely tell you if there is a coupon for services. I also appreciated that the service tech Victor, informed me of the services and prices that I would be getting done to my care up front as well as informing me that it would be a couple hour wait for my vehicle to get everything done, and that he did not hesitate to have someone drive me back to my house and pick me up so that I did not have to wait in the waiting area with an impatient 3 year old. The customer service has been outstanding and I have already boasted about the service to many of my friends. I intend to come back for future needs due to the great professionalism, care, and customer service that has been provided to me.

• Great Service.

I had work done on my air conditioning system. Got the work done in a couple days. I'm very satisfied with the great work by everyone.

• The waiting room is comfortable; TV is incessant.

I had a simple oil change and lubrication scheduled for the first thing in the morning. I was in and out in a very timely manner.

• Excellent Service!

excellent service! got me in and out really fast so I could get my daughter home for a nap! they were awesome!

• 2015 Lacrosse

Everyone that I dealt with was friendly and courteous. They even stayed a little past closing to deliver my vehicle and explain different features of the vehicle.