Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 866-539-3652 Dealer Website
Used 866-414-9624 Email Dealer
Service 877-528-1055

3.4
104 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Adventure Jeep Dodge and ram is amazing

They are the nicest people. They are really easy. to buy a car from them. There's no hassle.

We are so happy that we could make the process easy for you. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Excellent
    March 14, 2017

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We are happy to hear you had a great experience. Sean is great at making sure you get what you need. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Sean was professional ready to help us in our search for the SUV we wanted. He was concerned about us and wanted what was best for us. He was fair and an exceptional salesman. I recommend Sean as a sales person to seek out if looking for a new or used car. Thanks Sean! Dayton was great as well. He redid financial information to fit our needs. Thanks Dayton!!

• 2017 Wrangler Unlimited
    March 13, 2017

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Evan and Sean were great to work with! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with. I leased a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited. Sean helped me understand the process, understood my wants and needs, and recommended a great Jeep in my price range. He had answers to all of my questions and knew everything about the Jeep.

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for your review! We want to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible when making big decisions. Enjoy your new Jeep and do not forget the Jeep wave! Welcome to the Adventure family.

• Customer

The process of buying the car was easy and the price was just right. Our salesman Ken was great!!! The only problem we had was that when we finally purchased our brand new vehicle, only came with a half tank of gas. Sad that our last impression of our experience was that. Otherwise we would definitely return for a future purchase.

Thank your for your review. I am sorry to hear about the gas I will make sure to let them know. Please come see us again for a car wash. Hope to see you soon!

• Adventure Jeep Dodge and ram is amazing Read more

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could help you out. We look forward to seeing you again.

Terry Coggins & Dayton Ware is a great team to work with. I would definitely recommend friends family members and coworkers to come to their facility. When they say bad credit no credit all you have to have is a steady income they would definitely put you in the car you need. Again thanks Terry and Dayton or an awesome experience with you guys I will make sure are always going to be my first choice when purchasing my vehicle.

• Adventure Jeep in Willoughby

Bruce Fratcher and all the team at Adventure Jeep are great! They very patiently showed me all my options and I really love my Jeep!

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your Jeep and don't forget the Jeep wave.

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your Jeep and don't forget the Jeep wave.

• Visit

Don't have nothing to say about this dealership just could not work out a deal.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear we could not work out a deal.

Don't have nothing to say about this dealership just could not work out a deal.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear we could not work out a deal.

• Sean is the man!

Thank you for your review. We are glad Sean was able to help you and make your experience good. Welcome to the Adventure family.

Sean Burke was an awesome salesman! We were not at planning on getting a car when we walked in, but Sean was so willing to take the time to help us make the best decision for us. Never took home a car that drove right out of the showroom before! Great experience at Adventure!

• Buy from adventure!

Go buy a car from Bruce Fratcher , great salesman!

Thank you for your review. Bruce is a great guy and we are glad he was able to help you.

Go buy a car from Bruce Fratcher , great salesman!

• RET1SG

Thank you for your review. We want to make sure everyone has a great experience.

ADVENTURE IS A GREAT DERLERSHIP THEY ALWAYS GO OUT THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN CARE IN THE BEST WAY, BRUCE FRATCHER WHO HAS HELP ME BUY TWO TOWN AND COUNTRY, ALWAY HAS A GOOD WORD WHEN I COME IN FOR SERVICE AND ALWAY HAS A HOT CUP OF JOE FOR ME, AND HE KEEPS ME UPDATED ON ANTHING NEW AT FC AND ADVENTURE CJD.