Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.5
196 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Adventure Jeep Dodge and ram is amazing

They are the nicest people. They are really easy. to buy a car from them. There's no hassle.

We are so happy that we could make the process easy for you. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Pleasureable experience
    September 14, 2017

Personable, helpful, friendly. Gave information that was helpful, but not pushy. He made us feel comfortable (even as a wife, who sometimes gets pushed to the side in situations like these) he was very accommodating and answered every question, no matter now small, so we felt confident in our purchase after all was said and done.

• Brian
    September 8, 2017

Brian Kazdin is the reason I bought from Adventure. He did a fantastic job from beginning to end. He was extremely professional but not pushy. Thank you for a good experience.

• Great experience!
    September 5, 2017

I had a great experience with no pressure and a salesman who seemed interested in my needs. I recommend them and will come back in the future.

• Good end result
    September 4, 2017

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

I am sorry you had a negative experience. Please contact our GM Bobby Lohn to discuss this.

Sean and Kevin worked hard to find the right deal for me, it took quite a bit of time to find the right truck that corresponded with what I was asking for, but they persevered until they found it and the deal was made

• AmericanDad

Great and Helpful group very informative and patient.

Great and Helpful group very informative and patient.

• Excellent
    September 1, 2017

I had a very good car buying experience at Adventure Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge. The staff was great to work with. I would absolutely return here in the future.

• Highly Recommend
    August 30, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Brian was very easy to work with. Great customer service. He stayed later than needed to help me find the exact car I wanted. Love my new Jeep!

• Highly Recommend
    August 26, 2017

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for your review. Dominick is the best. We are happy he could help you out.

This was one of the easiest car purchases experiences I've ever had. Dominick was very good to work with and didn't apply any of the usual pressure you often experience. Would recommend to anyone

• Great
    August 25, 2017

Superior service, nice people to work with! Was able to help us with negative equity and lower our payment which was the main objective. Thanks!

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for your review. We are so glad we could help!

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for your review. We are so glad we could help!