New 888-775-5761 Dealer Website
Used 888-419-6882 Email Dealer
Service 888-624-0972

Average based on 80 reviews.
  • outstanding service

Salesman was very helpful he got me the best price on my new Explorer and gave me 750.00 more than Taylor Ford on my trade in. Smaller hometown feel mo high pressure.

• Salesman Mike Schatz was great!

Salesman was GREAT!!!! The buying time took quiet longer than expected. Especially since my financing was already prearranged. Mike took time to demonstrate all of the features of my 2015 Fusion.

• Woderful Sales & Dearlership

As always buying/leasing a car from Atchinson Ford was painless. Bob Hetzel is an outstanding sales professional and very trustworthly. I would recommend Bob and Atchinson Ford to anyone wanting to buy/lease a Ford product.

• Service

Nice guy that Clifford Stemmerich. Knows all about repairs and doesn't try to gouge you.

• Service

Cliff Stemmerich really knows what he's doing. From beginning to end he made the process easy.

• Service

Cliff Stemmerich is very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for making my experience so pleasant.

• Salesman

Recently purchased my car from Atchinson Ford in Belleville and have been very happy with my purchase! I had the best salesman Estill Martinez who when I had a recall on my gas tank he went above and beyond by coming and picking up my car and delivering it when the repair was finished! I am very satisified with my purchase and will be purchasing all my future cars from Atchinson and will recommend them to all my friends!

• Great service

Wouldn't go anywhere else. They're the best dealership around.

Wouldn't go anywhere else. They're the best dealership around.

• Great customer service!!!

We just bought our third new car from this dealership. We had great customer service and the car was perfect when we took delivery of it. Everything was explained thoroughly. Very friendly staff. Great rebates! Will definitely be back again next year!

• New Vehicle Purchase - Red Carpet Lease

Best place on the Detroit Suburb west side to buy new Ford cars. Great Staff, very knowledgeable and efficient. They can adapt from first time buyer, to fast transaction with a Ford employee that just wants to get thru the process fast and cost efficiently.