LaPorte Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

129 reviews

129 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of LaPorte Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2019

This problem should have never occurred on a brand new vehicle!!!!!! I'm @ The dealership more than I should be, NOT satisfied!!!!! You'll see my face... again Wednesday !!!!!!'

The customer has been very understanding in regards to this service issue, we have given the customer a loaner vehicle and are currently working with ...FCA/STAR to resolve the Idle and check engine light condition. Thank you for your patience.

February 6, 2019

I was emotional and needed to change my filters and get back on the road for a family emergency. They went above and beyond to make that happen in every... way. They were real heroes for me that day. I cant thank them enough! Thanks to them I got home in time for my daughter.

February 4, 2019

Multiple purchases from here should tell you something. I started with Cal and have bought my last four from Gary. If you want someone you can trust, is... easy to work with, and goes above and beyond to make your purchase painless, go see Gary!

January 28, 2019

I am very disappointed in the LaPorte Jeep dealership. We take our Jeeps there for everything and Amanda was always willing to help us and explain every... detail to us. My JGC was in the shop for 5 weeks last year and she called me twice a week to let me know what was going on. This new "service manager" is one of the biggest jerks I've ever dealt with. He has 0 customer service skills. Never bothered to keep in touch with us over the details of our Wrangler and the warranty company. Definitely didn't have enough customer service experience to call and tell us ahead of time the insane bill for them to "look" at something we knew was wrong. We are in need for a 3rd vehicle and I guarantee you we won't be going to the LaPorte Jeep dealership for it. Or other service to my JGC again. We will go to another city before going back there.

January 22, 2019

This is the fifth vehicle we have purchased from LaPorte Chrysler. Each time we have been impressed by the professionalism of the staff. Thank you for... making this last purchase so easy!

January 12, 2019

It was the first oil change after purchasing our vehicle and the service was prompt and the technician was thorough and also replaced the windshield wiper... blades.

January 8, 2019

from the price sales gave me to the time I saw the business dept, the price went UP more than what I was expecting. I must also make several trips back... to the Credit Union for paperwork not taken care of on delivery.

January 5, 2019

Listened to my wants and helped me order the Jeep of my dreams!! Amazing staff!! Made sure everything was to perfection! We will be back for our next... Jeep in the future with them!

January 4, 2019

Awesome deal, everyone was great. I started out by asking Pam about the jeeps and by the time I was done, I had bought one from Mike Muellins.

January 2, 2019

There warranty is what interested me in this place. I wasn't pressured, I was able to test drive what I wanted, & it didn't take all day