Average based on 218 reviews.
  • Finally a car buying experience that was so easy!

It was the first time we bought a car and the experience didn't suck! They were respectful, honored every word, had no hidden fees or requirements and were a joy to work with!

Charles, we are so happy that you enjoyed your purchasing experience at Mathews Ford. We strive to take the hassle and haggle out of the car buying experience. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Great service and good quality

I had a very good experience with Matthews ford. I love my car and I would recommend them to anyone. Service was very friendly and helpful.

• Excellent dealership

Always the best with Jose best xperience that's why we come back.

Mary, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Mathews Ford Oregon. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

Always the best with Jose best xperience that's why we come back.

• Mathews Ford

great people, great service we were taken care of very well second time leasing ,will do this again

Hi, Marlene! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

• My Ford Experience

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Lisa. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Well, I had been looking for a car for the last 2 yrs. I had purchase my first Ford from Mathews Ford in Oregon, OH., so I thought I would go back again. In Dec. 2015 I decided to see if there was anything within my income guidelines, but unfortunately there was nothing. Then in Jan 2016, I received a phone call, a car was found for me, a 2013 Ford Explorer, right in my price range!! And I love it!! I thank Justin Czech for taking his time and having patience with me to find me the exact car for me! I love my Fords, what can I say!

• Great repair

Great job but need to improve on phone skills for the person who answers phone in collusion dept. Car looks great

We are glad you chose our dealership! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Roberta (bobbee) Clawson

Came in for a possible short in 2016 Escape's touch screen. Started about 4 days after 12-19-15 purchase. Hit a bump or turn on wipers or turn signals and the touch screen back ground went black, then would return to white/blue back ground. They reset the computer and so far so good. Said the next step would be to tear apart the dash, neither of us want to have to do that.

• Great service always

Bob was very helpful with explanation of the car and how the instrument panel works along with the financial process

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great services

It was a pleasure doing business with Mathews. Overall awesome job through the process of buying my Explorer.

• Great services

Staff was friendly and helpful. Fixed the problem with my car and gave me details about other possible issues in the future that may require service.

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!