• Finally a car buying experience that was so easy!

It was the first time we bought a car and the experience didn't suck! They were respectful, honored every word, had no hidden fees or requirements and were a joy to work with!

Charles, we are so happy that you enjoyed your purchasing experience at Mathews Ford. We strive to take the hassle and haggle out of the car buying experience. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• 2011 Kia Forte

Honesty was a little bit iffy. Devalued my trade in at 1500 when it was easily worth 2000. Very persistent staff but they are there to help you out. Finance team is very efficient.

• customer service

My car was supposed to be done in two days. To repair my heater core. But, it took four days. Which no one cared from the dealership. And they said I was a liar and I was very disappointed. And they tried to charge me xtra $100.on my total. But, I would never recommend this company.

• Incredible Experience

We had an incredible experience buying our van! Jim was amazing! Very patient and knowledgeable! We will definitely be back for future vehicle needs.

• Great service and good quality

I had a very good experience with Matthews ford. I love my car and I would recommend them to anyone. Service was very friendly and helpful.

• Excellent dealership

Always the best with Jose best xperience that's why we come back.

Mary, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Mathews Ford Oregon. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

Always the best with Jose best xperience that's why we come back.

• Mathews Ford

great people, great service we were taken care of very well second time leasing ,will do this again

Hi, Marlene! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

• My Ford Experience

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Lisa. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Well, I had been looking for a car for the last 2 yrs. I had purchase my first Ford from Mathews Ford in Oregon, OH., so I thought I would go back again. In Dec. 2015 I decided to see if there was anything within my income guidelines, but unfortunately there was nothing. Then in Jan 2016, I received a phone call, a car was found for me, a 2013 Ford Explorer, right in my price range!! And I love it!! I thank Justin Czech for taking his time and having patience with me to find me the exact car for me! I love my Fords, what can I say!

• Great repair

Great job but need to improve on phone skills for the person who answers phone in collusion dept. Car looks great

We are glad you chose our dealership! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Roberta (bobbee) Clawson

Came in for a possible short in 2016 Escape's touch screen. Started about 4 days after 12-19-15 purchase. Hit a bump or turn on wipers or turn signals and the touch screen back ground went black, then would return to white/blue back ground. They reset the computer and so far so good. Said the next step would be to tear apart the dash, neither of us want to have to do that.