LaGrange Country Dodge

101 reviews

101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of LaGrange Country Dodge from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

I just recently purchased my second new Ram 1500 limited from this dealership and was again very satisfied on how I was taken care of. The staff is always... welcoming, professional, and accommodating. I will only purchase my vehicles from this dealership. 10/10

January 14, 2019

They all are very nice and they give wonderful deals so I would definitely recommend them for your next vehicle ! I will go back for sure 😁

• June 29, 2018

LaGrange Country truly was a light after a dark experience at another dealetship, with no pressure to close a deal in minutes. He and Troy worked so well... with my banker that she even said she enjoyed working with them and could understand why I trusted them.. I did my deal online and by phone and it was worth driving 4 1/2 hours to buy the car. They even offered to deliver it to me but I wanted to see who I was buying from. The whole team from sales to finance manager to the GM were great to work with. I would rate them a 25 on a 1 to 10 scale. I feel I just made some new friends. Thank you for helping my purchase to be smooth and having a great vehicle for me. Lyle is a wonderful honest salesperson that made this experience a happy one. I wish them all continued success. Customer Service Quality of Work Friendliness Pricing Overall Experience I Recommend This Dealer: Yes Employees dealt with  Troy McCready  Lyle Jenkins Review Options Report this Review | Respond to This Review| Print this Review   EDIT REVIEW My Review of LaGrange Country Dodge jojjones 6/29/2018 Reason For Visit Sales (Used) "Great people make a great dealership." LaGrange Country truly was a light after a dark experience with no pressure to close a deal in minutes. He and Troy worked so well with my banker that she even said she enjoyed working with them and could understand why I trusted them.. I did my deal online and by phone and it was worth driving 4 1/2 hours to buy the car. They even offered to deliver it to me but I wanted to see who I was buying from. The whole team from sales to finance manager to the GM were great to work with. I would rate them a 25 on a 1 to 10 scale. I feel I just made some new friends. Thank you for helping my purchase to be smooth and having a great vehicle for me. Lyle is a wonderful honest salesperson that made this experience a happy one. I wish them all continued success. Customer Service Quality of Work Friendliness Pricing Overall Experience I Recommend This Dealer: Yes Employees dealt with  Troy McCready  Lyle Jenkins Review Options Report this Review | Respond to This Review| Print this Review   EDIT REVIEW My Review of LaGrange Country Dodge jojjones 6/29/2018 Reason For Visit Sales (Used)  "Great people make a great dealership." LaGrange Country truly was a light after a dark experience at another dealership. Lyle was genuinely friendly with no pressure to close a deal in minutes. He and Troy worked so well with my banker that she even said she enjoyed working with them and could understand why I trusted them.. I did my deal online and by phone and it was worth driving 4 1/2 hours to buy the car. They even offered to deliver it to me but I wanted to see who I was buying from. The whole team from sales to finance manager to the GM were great to work with. I would rate them a 25 on a 1 to 10 scale. I feel I just made some new friends. Thank you for helping my purchase to be smooth and having a great vehicle for me. Lyle is a wonderful honest salesperson that made this experience a happy one. I wish them all continued success. ;

January 11, 2019

Sales Manager, Troy McCready and Salesman, Lyle Jenkins worked hard and long to make me a satisfied customer. Good Job well done to those men.

December 31, 2018

Overall a pretty good experience. I felt like they did a pretty good job of finding what I was looking for at the price I wanted. I would recommend to... others.

December 27, 2018

EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WAS PLEASED THAT I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM JONES, MICHIGAN TO CHECK OUT YOUR INVENTORY. TOO BAD YOU ARE... NOT CLOSER I WOULD GET MY SERVICE WORK DONE THERE TOO.

December 25, 2018

Arrived at the dealership about 2:15 PM on a Saturday afternoon 12/23/2018. The place was slammed with potential buyers and all agents were occupied.... We waited for 45 minutes and decided to leave as no one seemed to be interested in helping us. A gentleman named Rudy, caught us in the parking lot and asked if anyone had helped us. We said no and we were leaving, he asked if we would give him one chance to make it right. The rest is history as we were able to make a very good deal on a Ram 1500.

December 21, 2018

The entire transaction was smooth and comfortable. Communication was great and I feel the LaGrange team went the extra mile to insure my happiness. Great... job!! We will return!

December 21, 2018

They were the only place that would get me a price around what I can afford and a good deal on a car. thanks you all.

December 6, 2018

The staff are amazing! They spent plenty of time with me and didn???t make me feel pressured into making a decision, which took me a while. My purchase... was smooth and easy without worries.