Mentor Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 9, 2018

Great experience at Mentor Nissan. Great salesman and staff. Terri Salvatore was especially helpful and went above and beyond. She took extra time to find... me a great rate and for that I am grateful. Thank you so much.

July 6, 2018

Paul vaccariello made are car buying experience wonderful. We couldn’t be happier with our vehicle. We searched for a specific vehicle through cars.com... kind of as a last resort but happy we did. The car was as described in the ad. No bait and switch here the vehicle was cleaner than expected. Overall I would highly recommend Paul and his team at Nissan of Mentor.

May 23, 2018

We needed a car for our daughter, and Rod Trask and Andrew Chinchar, of Mentor Nissan, went above and beyond the call of duty to provide an unparalleled... service. I asked them to find a Juke for me, and within a few hours Rod called and said that he had found a car from another dealer. It was waiting for me the next morning to test drive. I was impressed at the dedication to customer service that both Rod and Andrew possessed. We bought the car within 48 hours, and the paperwork was an extremely smooth process. There's plenty of dealers out there...but if you want a pleasant experience from inquiry to sales to service ....make sure that you give Mentor Nissan a chance...you won't be disappointed.

May 5, 2018

Richard Brzeczkow along with his coworkers are always so nice and polite. I was early for my apt but he took me in anyway I absolutely love my Rogue and... the service they do is outstanding.

April 10, 2018

We had a problem with Sirius XX radio who keep sending us letters and emails and calling us to renew the free 3 month service that came with the Rouge... we bought here. When I called the manager,Rod, for help in stopping this, as the dealership set up the account, he was repeatedly telling he had nothing to do with this, he couldn’t help, and I should not be upset with him, then he HUNG UP on me! Once they get your money, they do not care about you!

Denise- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience. Please contact me at mattg@bedfordnissan.com to share ...more details about this. I'd like to make sure this gets resolved. Regards, Matt Greenberg, General Manager

March 7, 2018

I had my Altima serviced at mentor Nissan this past Saturday and it was by far one of the best experiences I’ve ever had coming to a car dealer. The two... gentleman at the desk were extremely helpful and extremely friendly not to mention both very handsome. I have been to this department once before years back and it was an absolutely terrible experience and I can tell that they have made some extremely amazing improvement. Keep up the great work guys

January 31, 2018

We were looking for a specific used Buick Enclave but in a major time crunch. Andrew Chinchar was helpful, efficient and quick to get us what we wanted.... He answered our questions and even met us at the door to quickly do our test drive. I appreciate that Andrew wasn't pushy with us and didn't try to sway us from what we wanted, which is hard to come by in most car salesmen. I also appreciate the woman in Finance that helped up get out of the door on time. The staff was absolutely helpful and a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend them or come back to them if we ever shop around again!

January 10, 2018

I liked the experience there. Sales person Andrew Chenchar did a great job with the sale, and everything. I would definitely recommend him to my friend... and family.

January 5, 2018

Andrew was wonderful. He did an amazing job. Made me very comfortable and was very accommodating to my father who is older and has trouble getting around.... He made accommodations for my down payment needs without making me feel bad about working out a lower down payment. Andrew Chinchar is a great salesman!! I would definitely recommend him.

September 26, 2017

Made our used car purchase quick and painless, especially coming from out of state on a Sunday. Was very pleased. Adam, Ken and Jon were all great to deal... with.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was especially nice of you to commend the efforts of Adam, Ken and Jon by name. They will a...ppreciate your thoughtfulness!