3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 27 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

27 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaller Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Hadn't considered a Subaru, SO glad we did!
    August 4, 2015

Very comfortable dealership. Our salesperson, Rose Elias was friendly, professional & very knowledgeable. There wasn't any high pressure tactics at al...l. We took a couple of test drives, asked many questions, all of which were accurately answered by Rose. We decided on a black Forester. After months of looking at several makes, models & dealerships we finally found the perfect vehicle for our needs, at the right price! The entire process was very smooth, and quite 'painless' thanks to Rose. Thank You Schaller & thanks to you Rose. We will be repeat customers!

Schaller Subaru is the best.
    April 12, 2018

We had a great experience buying another car from Schaller. Everyone was helpful, especially our salesman Mike. When we went for service on our 2012 S...ubaru, we saw Mike.. We had purchased am Impressa two years ago, so we asked Mike about the Crosstrek. After going for a test drive in the Crosstrek, we were convinced that it was the car for us. We returned the next day and completed the sale. We were very impressed with the entire Schaller operation and will continue to use them for all our automotive needs.

Mike Maniscalchi

Wonderful Service Without Pressure
    March 13, 2018

First of all, when my husband and I walked into the dealership, I was surprised and very pleased to have a female salesperson greet us. I thought tha...t I would be more relaxed and less pressured working with a woman rather than with the expected male salesperson. My assumption was correct, although the men we spoke with during our visits were very congenial. Christina was very knowledgeable about the Subaru Forester that we purchased and strove to familiarize us with this vehicle as well. Not only did she take us for an initial test-drive, but also for a delivery test-drive to be sure that we were comfortable when taking our new vehicle home; she spent many hours working with us. Christina surpassed by far all our expectations. This was our third purchase from Schaller and our best experience yet. Kudos, also, to Lisa Chase in the financial office, who was extremely efficient and cordial. My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Schaller Subaru and are enjoying our beautiful Forester SUV.

1st Subaru
    March 13, 2018

I have never owned a Subaru & had a previously bad experience with another Schaller Dealership. That's why I have leased 3 Fords in last 4 years. I wa...nted to check out the Subaru's based on there ratings & safety features. I made appointment and was introduced to Dan Walker. The experience my family & I had with Dan was wonderful. Best I have ever had with an Auto Sales person. Dan was very knowledgeable, polite, personable & courteous. The rest of the staff was a joy as well. I will certainly be looking at more Subarus. Nice work Schaller

Daniel Walker

Sales & Leasing Professional

A Truly Great Experience!
    February 20, 2018

Christina at Schaller Subaru is the absolute best! This was my first time purchasing a car and she was very knowledgeable, patient, and understanding.... She dedicated a lot of time in explaining all the perks and safety features which is exactly what a first time car buyer needs. I have shared with my friends and co-workers the amazing experience I had at Schaller with Christina. This dealership really sets a new standard to how smooth the process should be.

Employees Worked With
    Beautiful car and wonderful service
    February 15, 2018

The salesperson named Cristina Mitchell was very patient,knowgeable and professional on helping us choosing our car, we will highly recommend Cristina... to other people, keep up the good job.

Christina Mitchell

Sales & Leasing Professional

works with you, good atmosphere
    February 15, 2018

We had a really good experience with Schaller Subaru and especially with Christina coordinating the sales efforts and Lisa walking through the final f...inancials. We actually missed out on one car which sold while we were debating the purchase over a weekend when we first visited; we decided to go back to Schaller at a later visit and got the car with the options we wanted -- so it all worked out. It's great this dealer isn't so aggressive that you feel pressured into a sale (hence our missed opportunity the first time) but when you are ready (as we were on our second visit) to purchase. Christina is really good with post-sales follow-ups so we got the impression that Schaller isn't a dealer that is only focused on the sale.

Employees Worked With
    Purchased a car last month
    February 10, 2018

When you go into a dealership and are greeted, treated with respect, and given the time to think about the decision, that's quality service. Everyone ...involved in the buying process took the time to answer all my questions.

Gerry Spence

Good Deal
    February 9, 2018

Christina & all the crew were upfront & eager to make a good deal for everybody. First time ever it was not all about the sale. Christina took time to... go through a lot of the features with the car even after the transaction was complete. Replacement EZ stick tabs were a very nice touch. Only drawback was the extra processing fee buying a car in CT. Otherwise all positive :)

Christina Mitchell

Sales & Leasing Professional

Stay far away. 1 star is even to much.
    December 1, 2017

Stay far away. 1 star is even to much. ...

Schaller Subaru

Jay, As requested we are not calling, texting or e-mailing you but there are several inaccurate statements made in your review. I am genuinely sorry... that you had a bad experience with your car and wish I had known about loaner car situation when this happened in 2016 so I could have gotten involved. You are always welcome to contact me directly at 860-826-2011. Thank you-Vince Giordano, General Manager

34 Frontage Rd Berlin, CT 06037