Average based on 58 reviews.
  • Ne Car Purchase.

The Service Was Great. Being A Single Women Now After Loosing My Husband I Was Treated So Well.It Was Hard For Me To Do This Alone Since My Husband Was Always There With Me. As We Know Some Dealers Are Awful To A Women Coming In Alone To Purchase A Vehicle. I Was Treated That Way At A Dealer And Left In Tears. Ashley Ford Was Wonderful And Gave Me So Much Confidence That I Will Always Purchase My Vehicle From Them. I Have Highly Recommended Them To Many People. I Thank You Ashley Ford So Much. Patricia A Benson.

• Ashley Ford Rating

Wonderful as usual. The people at Ashley really know their customers and attend to their needs.

• Routine maintenance

The service team is always pleasant and professional. I never feel pressured and I find the rates to be very reasonable for a dealership.

Dear Kara, We appreciate you sharing your service experience at Ashley Ford. We are a family owned and operated dealership and we strive to treat all of our customers like family. We are happy to hear your visit was "pleasant and professional" and that you "never feel pressured." That is a testament to our wonderful service department. We appreciate your business.

• Great service!

Very prompt service,Didn't have to wait in a long line,very experienced service technicians.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Ashley Ford Sales. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• New F150

Very helpful and accommodating staff. Made us feel like we mattered and not just a sale. We are repeat customers and will continue to come back!

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Ashley Ford Sales! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great Dealership

Excellent service experience on my F150. No hassles, courteous staff. Truck was ready on time. This was my 2nd truck purchase from Ashley. Has been a reliable, fair and pleasant purchase experience. They even drove 500 miles to get exactly the vehicle I wanted from another dealer!

Roger, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at Ashley Ford. We strive for excellence. Thank you for your 2nd purchase at Ashley Ford. We hope you will share your experience with family and friends.

• Top-Notch service with friendly atmosphere.

Hi, Jeanette! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget.

Brought our 2015 Ford Escape in for servicing an unusual problem. An animal/bird had built a nest in our car heater system. The Ashley Ford service manager was very accommodating and was very helpful in explaining the problem and how they would fix it. As a result we have decided to make Ashley Ford our service center.

• airbag servicing recall

Fine job handling airbag recall servicing. thank you

Fine job handling airbag recall servicing. thank you

Dear Roger, Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the airbag recall service that was performed on your vehicle.

• Clean Facilities

I had a very good experience at Ashley Ford. The staffwere very friendly and willing to help.the service is very good there and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends. I purchased a Ford Escape and I am very happy with it . It gets good gas mileage. Arlene Arruda

Dear Arlene, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your Ford Escape and that the staff at Ashley Ford was friendly and willing to help. We appreciate your review and thank you for passing along your positive experience to your friends.

• Great experience

Everyone there was great lots of help this is my seventh automobile there and have had great success with all of them

Dear Brian, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal customer of Ashley Ford. We treat our customers like family and we are happy to hear you have been pleased with your experience!