Napleton Lincoln Blue Island

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 122 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

122 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Lincoln Blue Island from DealerRater.com

• service on 2012 MKZ
    June 11, 2015

2012 MKZ the service was good and the staff was very helpful

Thank you, Dorothy, for the great review and the recommendation. We pride ourselves to be great and helpful here at Napleton Lincoln Blue Island. We w...ant all of our customers to feel at home and to want to come back. Thank you once again.

Great service
    April 18, 2018

Great customer service! Quick in and out. Love the vehicle. I???m happy with the results today. Nick is a super stand up guy! Yay!

Lincoln MKZ
    March 18, 2018

The salesman was very helpful and answered all my questions - showed me the car - I would recommend the dealership to my friends.

Lincoln Navigator 2018
    March 14, 2018

Had a very excellent experience, with a excellent sales staff

Napleton Lincoln in Blue Island
    March 13, 2018

This was the easiest buying experience. I called about a 2017 MKC listed on the web. My salesman Jonathan couldn’t locate the car on line. So he searc...h the lots until he found the exact vehicle I was looking for. I was the last customer of the night and every sales person offered some advice regarding my purchase. Great group to work with!

Top notch service!!!
    March 7, 2018

I contacted Dan in November of 2017 about the new Navigator, he was on top of why I couldn???t find one anywhere yet. They weren???t out yet!!! He con...tacted me a couple times about them before they were released wondering if I had any questions that he might be able to answer,which I did and he always had an answer for me. When they came out finally he contacted me, and we looked all over the area for the one I wanted which we couldn???t find. I was hesitant on ordering one and when I finally did he helped make the process very easy. As a procrastinator, I waited till the last minute to order and when he found out the date I needed it by he wasn???t sure he could get it done. He searched for one already in the process of being built and found one that he was able to change order on and now hopefully it will be here before I need it. He???s been nothing but helpful and if it???s not here on time my wife said she???s buying a minivan instead, so let???s hope it arrives. Thank Dan for helping.

Fantastic dealership!
    March 4, 2018

We found a truck at Napleton Lincoln Blue Island on cars.com that we were very interested in, and we could not be happier with our experience at this ...dealership. Nick (sales) was a pleasure to work with-- no high pressure sales tactics, answered all of our questions and did everything possible to get us a great deal. Gene (GM) is personable, honest, and was more than willing to work with us. And Karri (finance) is a sweetheart and made all of the paperwork a breeze to complete. The showroom was very clean, and you can tell that they strive to sell and buy high quality cars. Please consider visiting this dealership-- you will not be disappointed! We will definitely be back!

Great sales
    February 28, 2018

Went in to Napleton Auto in Blue Island left out really happy Nick was great worked with my time length of credit and I didn't felt taken avenge of.......would recommend this place t0 every one

More stars
    February 12, 2018

I hope this doesn't replace my review from the other day, but I saw that in my review, the stars didn't appear. It was likely a mistake on my part. ...KNOW THIS: Napleton Lincoln is a 10 star place in all they do. We even enjoy being there for our regular maintenance. That's when friendliness comes in again and again. Everyone that works there stops by at least to say hello, and if it's a slow time, some chat for a bit.

Employees Worked With
    Could not ask for a more helpful dealership
    February 7, 2018

Scott and Napleton Lincoln were a huge help to me. I recently moved up to Chicago from the south and unfortunately my car could not handle the weather.... A family member referred me to Scott and he was able to get me a fantastic vehicle even though I just began my first job out of college. Scott was very understanding of my circumstances. Not only did he assure me that I could drive a car off the lot on the same day, but he also made sure it was car I would love. For a used car, it was immaculate with fantastic service history and more features that I could ever imagine. I never thought about owning a Lincoln in the past, but I am sure glad I own one now. I would recommend Scott and the rest of the Napleton team to anybody that is looking for an enjoyable experience purchasing a used or new vehicle.

Napleton Lincoln Blue Island