Taylor Cadillac

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 11, 2018

As always, the staff, service (and the cookies) were excellent

April 26, 2018

We bought our last car from mike and he was great this time we went we traded in a car for another with mike and Greg and both were excellent we will ...be back next n a year or two for the next Cadillac

April 25, 2018

I bought a great car. My salesman, Duane, was a pleasure to work with and he did all he could to provide a world-class experience. Being from some di...stance away a person does not want to invest time and money on a maybe we can deal with you. Duane earned my business because he took my needs seriously when other dealers wanted to play maybe games. If other dealers read this review, note that customers do not have time for the games when they say they are ready to buy, switch gears and meet their needs, not your sales process that gets in your own way at times. My major beef is with the Finance team. When it came time to purchase the vehicle my father, who was paying for me and lives 7 hours away in PA, was told that he could not use his credit card over the phone. This was a shock being that he has bought cars at dealers on the phone several times that were 8x more expensive and further away. I was pressed for time due starting a new job and really needed the car buying done that day. I drove from out of state and wasted gas. More egregious was the fact that I had to take a hit on my attendance at work for being late due to having to come back down with the money on my debit card. We had to jump through hoops to get the money wired to my account in time and my father is in his 70's. If there was a security issue they could have called the bank and got verification that it fine. I realize it is not everyday that people can charge a whole car to a credit card and pay it off and be a minority. Just doesn't look right. So yes, after the deal was finally done my father explained his disdain and that we both saw it the same way. There were other ways to handle this situation other than what was done. I used to work in credit card security so I have seen these types of transactions that happen more often than you would think. This time it cost us time, money, and my attendance hit at a new job. Not good. Overall, I would say that I would recommend the dealership because everything else was good. What was not right, Duane went out of his way to make it right, even after the sale he continued his exceptional customer service so he is very genuine. That is rare. Duane is the main reason that I am recommending this dealer. It sure is not the Finance team.

April 19, 2018

Working wit Felica has been nothing but good. She is keeping me informed as I am still looking. She has contacted me with new inventor as they come in... for the spacific modle that I am looking for

April 2, 2018

Our experience was flawless. Each person we interacted with went out of his/her way to make this a pleasant experience..

March 29, 2018

Taylor Cadillac is the only place I would ever purchase a car, #1 the dealership and all of the employees are there for you at all times; but their se...rvice department is ***** star experience.

March 24, 2018

I regret ever giving Taylor Cadillac my business. Very dishonest dealership that doesn’t care about building a relationship with their customers. The ...finance man they had working for them a few years ago was scamming their customers and they were allowing it to happen under their watch. Sincerely, Past Taylor Customer

John Walsh, at our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in lea...rning more about your particular situation. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit.

March 6, 2018

As always a great experience when I need to service my car.

February 28, 2018

Have always been impressed with the expertise and quality of the Taylor service department.

Hi Bert E Elliott Jr, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Taylor Cadillac. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We since...rely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

February 23, 2018

Great service once again from Mr. James Harris! I bought my first luxury Cadillac from him, then with my brother seeing that experience, he opted to p...urchase his first Cadillac the same day. And now I convinced my mom to buy her Explorer from Mr. Harris, due to his willingness to hear our cares and concerns. We will back in the future if we continue to get wonderful service like we have received from him. Thanks again, until next time!!!

D. Taylor, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Taylor Cadillac