Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 866-913-9942 Dealer Website
Used 866-913-9947 Email Dealer
Service 888-527-5345

Average based on 215 reviews.
  • Joy to work with

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

• Excellent Service

Would highly recommend this dealership! Very ftiendly and polite staff. Our salesman was very polite and knowledgeable!

• Excellent Service

• Above Average

Owned car one year. Been for service twice.Seems reliable. Mia in sales is the one to buy from.

Hi Chrissy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to raise this to 5 stars!

• Kevin

Good experience overall . Was very pleased with our salesman Steve

Hi Kevin! We are happy to know that you are satisfied! Thank you for your business!

Good experience overall . Was very pleased with our salesman Steve

• Pleased Shopper

We are happy to help Jack! Thank you for this opportunity to serve you!

I showed up unannounced ready to shop. Yark's sales advisor sat down with me, listened to what I said I was looking for,then went to work combing their inventory till we found what I was looking for. That's the way I like to do business!

We are happy to help Jack! Thank you for this opportunity to serve you!

• Andre

Thank you for this great review about your experience with our sales advisor! We truly appreciate these kind words and your business!

Service was great overall every thing went well it was fun buying experience qwik easy and polite. Great persoopeopke skills Madeline was a great sales host

• Thank you !

Steve Myers was always available the many times I stopped by for questions when deciding between several vehicles. Many thanks for my new ride!

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Steve!

• Sheila Heck

We enjoyed working with Steve Myers. He was very good to work with to stay in our budget. He answered our questions with ease. I would recommend him and yark to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your sales advisor, Steve. Your recommendation is the highest praise we could receive, thank you for your business!

• Awesome Service

We are so glad you are happy with your new vehicle! We hope to see you again for your next vehicle purchase!

Had a great experience here when purchasing my first new car. Steve was the sales man and he was excellent and very patient as I could only make it to the dealership on certain times and days. I am so happy with my purchase.