4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 171 reviews

New Used Service

171 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Subaru from DealerRater.com

Best Experience Ever
    December 27, 2017

My sales person, Mia, knows her product and delivers excellent customer service. Mark in Finance is efficient and knows the art of communicating wi...th the client's he serves. From the time I walked into the showroom to the time I drove off with my Subaru the experience was seamless, quick and easy. Awesome team!

Yark Subaru

That's great! We appreciate your review and knowing you had a great experience at Yark Subaru! If there is anything more we can do to serve you, pleas...e let us know!

Great friendly service
    December 22, 2017

Everyone was knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Professional employees all through the process. Everyone was interested in making our Subaru purch...ase a good experience.

Yark Subaru

Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in t...he future!

Great experience!
    December 19, 2017

My husband and I had a great experience. The sales and finance team were eager to help us find a plan that worked for us! I highly recommend this deal...ership.

Yark Subaru

Thank you for your review and recommending our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Look for Mia Knicely :)
    December 12, 2017

Without a doubt, Ms. Knicely, is your only choice if you want a hassle-free experience of purchasing a vehicle. She is extremely knowledgeable, frien...dly, professional, and truly cares about the individuals she interacts with. My wife and I, live in Michigan, but she'll will be our sales representative for all future vehicle needs. Well done, Mia.

Yark Subaru

That's great! We really do appreciate you sharing your experience with Mia and leaving your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to se...rving you again in the future!

New Used car
    November 29, 2017

The staff that helped us was great Rashad,Steve and Mark the finance guy. They found us a good loan that my daughter was happy with. This was my secon...d vehicle from Yark . Very happy with the car and the service

Yark Subaru

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Amazing experience
    November 29, 2017

We came from 4 hours away and had the pleasure of working with Mia Knicely. We were more than satisfied with the vehicle and the overall experience. W...e had some troubles with the vehicle after getting home but Mia stepped up big time for us and got our issue resolved without us having to make the 4 hour journey back. Great selection. Great service. Great care afterwards.

Yark Subaru

That's awesome! We are so happy to know that your experience was great and that you are satisfied! We hope that you continue to enjoy your new vehicle... and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Outback excursion
    November 28, 2017

Friendly dealership no pressure sales. They want you to feel right about your purchase. Mia the salesperson spent time with me answering many difficu...lt questions regarding Subaru Drivetrain and motor. What she did not know she sought out answers and provided further insight. She did excellent job representing Subaru products. She is a good people person. All team members at Yark were exceptional making sure I was informed and educated on my purchase.

Yark Subaru

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mia with us! We appreciate knowing you had excellent service from our team at Yark Subaru! Please let us kn...ow if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

Unexpectedly enjoyable.
    November 22, 2017

By some stroke of luck I dealt with Mia when I purchased my first Subaru and I recommend her to everyone who admires my new car. All of my dealings wi...th Yary Subaru and the service department have be positive. The staff obviously takes pride in the job they do. Thank you

Yark Subaru

What a great experience and thank you so much for sharing it with us! We truly appreciate your business and recommending our company! Please let us kn...ow if there is anything more we can do for you!

SCAMMER WASTE OF TIME
    November 11, 2017

I used a service they call black book to see what my trade in would be on their website and was happy with the number. I receive a message to bring my... vehicle in for them to evaluate and before I make the 3 hour commute I ask to verify the information. I was assured if the information I entered was correct they could be in the ballpark for my vehicle. I make the long commute to then be told, ???I???m sorry the website was incorrect, we can offer you 5,000 less than what the site told you???. Remember this is a site on their website. I ask where they received their data and they told me, ??? Kelley Instant Cash Offer???. I then run it myself and it???s 2,000 more than what they would offer me. All I can say is, ???HUGE WASTE OF TIME???. Won???t ever go back for a TERRIBLE experience. SCAMMERS!

Subaru service
    November 10, 2017

Yard Subaru was fast, friendly and I trust them! Just what you want when you have your car serviced. I've been going there since it was Saturn and the...y have some of the same service people now. Nice!!

Yark Subaru

Hi Kyle! That's great! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your continued patronage with our company! Please let us know if there is any...thing more we can do for you!

6141 W Central Ave Toledo, OH 43615