Average based on 211 reviews
  • Mr. & Mrs

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service here at Kistler Ford Sales. We are more than happy to have been of service. Safe travels!

We were Looking for a car. The staff were all so nice and helpful. We Love the car It has soo many saefty features and it is just what we were looking for. I'm so glad we started our search at Kistler Ford. Thank You

• Traveled 3 hrs to buy a car

Only dealer to explain certified used car program and advantages of having a certified used car

• 2nd Car purchased from Scott B

This is our 2nd car purchased from Scott Bickel @ Kistler Ford. Great experience and no issues! Thanks again, Scott! Happy wife = Happy life!

We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us, Rick! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• New Car Experiance

I have not bought a new car in quite a few years. Jeff Mathes made the whole process perfect. Jeff showed me the cars they had in my price range. Gave me a fair amount for my trade and was able to get my payments where I could afford. I love my new/used car and even when I called days later with must have seemed like a silly question Jeff gave me the answer and didn't make me feel silly at all. I will recommend Jeff and Kistler Ford to all my friends and family. Thank you Jeff and Kistler team you all are Awesome

• Great car buying experience!

I recently purchased a used Ford Focus Hatchback from Kistler Ford. I did my research ahead of time and they had the best match ( price/options/ mileage) for me within a 150 mile radius of my home. I contacted them and was immediately connected with one of their sales managers, Chip Moes. I went to the dealership the next day and met with Chip. He was on time, professional, and very pleasant to work with. Buying the car was a very smooth and quick transaction. Chip reviewed all of the fine print with me, especially the Ford Certified Pre-Owned plan. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Ford.

We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Great experience

Had an excellent experience thanks to Jeff Mathes and Maxwell Ohnezeit, got into an awesome truck

• Very helpful

We were very pleased with how knowledgeable our sales person was. She help us to find the perfect car for us. Then when I took the car back to get the plates she showed me all the features the car had. Including how to make my wife's phone work with the car. I would recommend her to anyone I knew was looking for a car.

• Great service

I had a very pleasant experience. All staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you, Kelly, for the glowing review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

I had a very pleasant experience. All staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Minor issues. Good overall. Would recommend

Great service. Wish I didn't have to bring it back in to fix something that should have been caught since it was advertised as certified used. But the repairs were no charge so not a huge deal. Customer service was excellent.

Jeremiah, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

• Great services

Great, awesome, smooth, comfy, painless. It was easy. Felt comfy talking to the sales people. Service was great. Didn't feel bad at anytime or uncomfy. It went smoothly and painless. Very nice sales people.