Tom Naquin Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

4.4
  • Great service

Quick and easy. Very smooth experience. Looked them up on line, made appointment, took Cadillac in the next day, everything was done on time.

• great service , clean facility

very professional and a pleasure to do business with. They are a very strong Dealership. With out a doubt the best car dealership of any brand in Elkhart.

• Body Shop

I was impressed with how fast the assessment was made of repairs were made.I dropped off and pickup within days.

• Bought my car

They are very nice and helpful people the person I went to go see for the car was on a test drive and everybody in the facility help me out just so I was able to purchase the car I wanted in a timely manner

• Great service

Service was quick. I was able to get in within a few days. They asked if I wsnted to stay or what time I'd like to pick the car up.

• Happy customer

Tracy McDonald was absolutely wonderful with getting me into my new vehicle! He went over ever feature of the vehicle and was very patient with my questions. Thank you!

• Talking about going above and beyond service

Curt in the Service department is the best. Talking about going the extra mile, above and beyond Service. Brought my car in, that I just had purchased a month prior and already starting to act up. I didn't buy it from Naquin, which was a big mistake. Anyways I had a bad feeling about the car and asked Curt to have it checked out and sure enough, it was a lemon. Ip cluster, control arms, MAF, catalytic converter etc. Curt dealt with the warranty people,which they were a bad experience, gave me a loaner car, just made me feel like I'm in good hands. He explained everything to me, kept me up to date, told me what was best to do, he was always honest and up front. Just a very nice and kind Service. Got fixed what needed to be fixed, runs much better than before. Thank you so much, Curt!!!

• Horrible salesman

Horrible experience. Salesman does not return phone calls and unprofessional with an attitude. Can never get a straight answer. Overall BAD experience.

• Professional and honest

My daughter recently leased her new Rogue using Josh Brainerd as her salesman. He is professional, friendly, and honest. He got he the best deal possible. If you are looking for a new Nissan, I highly recommend Josh, Nic, and the Naquin crew.

• Reputable Salesman

Norm in the sales department was HONEST. A rarity in the auto sales field. I searched for a car for 6 plus weeks and heard every exuse for outrageous pricing. I am so happy with my sales transaction and vehicle that I purchased from Tom Naquin. Kudos to Jessica in the warranty department too! I highly recommend people to purchase their vehicles here and I will be a return customer.