New 888-396-7032 Dealer Website
Used 888-238-0812 Email Dealer
Service 866-770-3188

Average based on 76 reviews
  • Great Used SUV

Great buying experience with this dealership! Every one was very friendly and it was a pleasure dealing with them.

Our staff strives to provide a pleasant experience for all of our valued clients it's great to hear that your visit reflected this. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Owner

Hi Gene: Thank your Great Review!! Sauers Ford Lincoln

Your service dept. the main reason I purchased two new vehicles from Sauer's Ford Lincoln, a Fiesta and F-150. Have no complaints service always top notch.

Hi Gene: Thank your Great Review!! Sauers Ford Lincoln

• buyer

very friendly service. They make car buying a pleasure. Thank You Milton.

very friendly service. They make car buying a pleasure. Thank You Milton.

We are more than glad to be of service, Adele. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

• Well run service department

Very happy with oil change and tire rotation. Service here has always been prompt with little waiting.

We appreciate your response, Glenna! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Sauers Ford Lincoln look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Customer

All the service and repairs to my vehicle,have been outstanding.

All the service and repairs to my vehicle,have been outstanding.

• F150 SERVICE

VERY QUICK DID EVERYTHING ASKED AND WASHED TRUCK NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES TO FIX ITEMS

• Great experience at Sauers Ford.

I had My 2015 Escape Titanium in for a software update for the push button ignition recall. It was a preventive action by Ford, as I did not have any issues with my vehicle. Kim Sauers and the staff were great!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Sauers Ford Lincoln look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Excellent dealer and sale staff.

We enjoyed our buying experience at this dealership. No high pressure, just honest answers to all our questions. Sale through finance it was a great car buying experience. Would highly recommend.

• Good service

The service department did a fine job on my car, and have always done a good job

• Sauers ford Lincoln

The salesperson we worked with was the best EVER!!!! She went above and beyond to find us the vehicle we were looking for.