Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln-Elkhart

• Great Experience!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business.

I cant say enough good things about Harold Zeigler Ford in Elkhart. Mitch Miller made buying a car easy and fun. He was so helpful and worked hard to find a vehicle that was perfect for me. I never felt pressured. Zeigler's customer service far exceeded the other dealerships I visited. Mitch is the real deal and a class act. I will definitely come back in the future. Thanks Mitch! :)

• Service visit

Jarvis is AWESOME at customer service! He is friendly, get's things done orderly and with speed and consideration.

• Service Manager at Trugreen

It was a great morning working with Mitch Miller who paired me with the truck that is right for me. This is the second time buying from Mitch and the third vehicle purchased at Zeigler Ford in Elkhart. Each experience has been an excellent one.

• the flat tire

i was very happy with the service i got and they did it quickly and had my tire replaced and my wife's car back on the road..what makes her happy ..makes me happy..thanks dave

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It was a pleasure assisting you and VERY glad we were able to keep your wife happy. We appreciate your business Dave!

• Recall on software.

I tell friends all the time about the service including oil changes at Harold Zeigler.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

• Excellent service!!

Got me right in, as we were leaving for Florida that Sat. Excellent job!!

Thank you! We appreciate your business and hope your trip was fantastic without any vehicle issues on your mind!

Got me right in, as we were leaving for Florida that Sat. Excellent job!!

• great place for customer service!

Prompt and professional service, highly recommend this dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business!

Prompt and professional service, highly recommend this dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business!

• HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND

SALESMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL IN TAKING THE TIME TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR IN A USED VEHICLE AND FINDING THE PERFECT VEHICLE WITH ALL THOS OPTIONS. MY WIFE IS VERY PICKY AND WE WERE PROVIDED A COMPLETE HISTORY REPORT AND WHAT THE DEALE HAD DONE TO THE VEHICLE WHILE IN THEIR POSSESION. ON THE TEST DRIVE THE SALESMAN SUGGESTED WE FINANCE THE EXPLORER WITH OUR CREDI UNION THROUGH FINANCING THE DEALER COULD ARRANGE AND IT SAVED US OVER $9/MONTH AT OUR CREDIT UNION. I WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND ZEIGLER FORD

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at Zeigler! We strive to offer a great experience to each of our customers and are happy that you picked us to do business with! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Philip

They were very professional and did my oil change in 15 min. Took great care with my car, checked all the fluids and tires. Will always use them.

Thank you for the raving review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle(s) for many years to come!

• vehicle service

I had my wife's 2012 Escape serviced,and they did a great job!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us! We appreciate your business!

I had my wife's 2012 Escape serviced,and they did a great job!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us! We appreciate your business!