This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Goes the extra mile for a customer

I did not buy a car from this dealership however I appreciate Matt Beckett going the extra mile looking for a vehicle for me that I was looking for, sadly I could not purchase it, but I am definitely going to this dealership first for my next vehicle. I am recommending this dealership to anyone I know who will be purchasing or browsing for a vehicle.

• not professional

not professional like i though they would be they were rude

not professional like i though they would be they were rude

• New "used" Mariner from Lochmandy Motors

Just bought a used mariner. We were just "looking" to buy a different car but when we saw and drove the mariner we were sold. The staff were very friendly and helpful, they didn't push us to buy a car, they just gave us alot of information. Had several people tell us to go here to look for a car/truck that they will treat you right. Got a great deal on the car.