• Great Care

First time used car buyer, they were very patient in dealing with me. The facilities are excellent, and the care is first-class.

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience at Taylor Kia!

• taylor kia service dept

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Peter at Taylor Kia!

so nice to see a company make an effort for your stay while getting service done to my car to be as relaxing as possible this is my forth kia and always the same great show room, restrooms, waiting area,service pull in area clean never have to wait taylor kia does it right thanks again peter bach sr.

• Purchased a 2017 Forte

Came in looking for a new car. Fayaz was very friendly and helpful and the buying process was very smooth. They were able to get the payment where I needed it to be, and thus far, I'm very happy with my 2017 Forte. I have also purchased a 2010 Forte and 2012 Forte in the past and both of those vehicles were outstanding. The 2012 has over 160,000 miles on it and other than brakes, tires and oil changes has never needed any repairs.

• 2016 Kia Soul

This was an amazing experience. Andrew was so helpful and patient and went out of his way to make sure I got the perfect car.

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Andrew at Taylor Kia!

• our new soul

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Donny at Taylor Kia!

Donny P was our sales rep. did a fine job . we asked about pre-owned, He never answered. other then that, so far we are satisfied with the soul we got. the monthly payment wasn't where we wantd it but we guess it the best of everything.

• Arthur and Rebecca Eli

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Brady and Ric at Taylor Kia!

Had just a great experience with Brady and Ric. We love our new cars! Extremely impressed with the process and the package of perks with our new vehicles.

• Taylor Kia

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Donte at Taylor Kia!

We went there to look at used cars. Donte was our salesperson and he took great care of us. Not only did he hit a price range that fit our budget, but he was able to get us in a brand new car. This was so exciting for us. The process was quick and easy and everyone there was very nice. I not only recommend KIA to others, but I recommend Donte as well.

• Cindy

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you had a great experience with Chris at Taylor Kia!

I didn't think I would be able to get a new car. But Chris M helped me get what I needed no more and no less. I will tell my family and friends to go see Mr Chris M. So I would like to thank you Mr Chris M!!!

• Taylor KIA of Toledo

I really like the vehicle I just purchased. The process was pleasant for the most part. The only draw back was the time it took to wait to get the vehicle ready which was already on the lot. The salesman was nice and professional.

• BRUCE Shank And 2016 FORTE

Salesman very friendly very nice experience all the way around.No pressure sales. Will buy their again.