This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• highly recommended

Have been shopping for vehicles for a long time went to many dealers and would have to say this place was the best of them all. Walk in got no b/s got right to the point. They Put a good deal on the table. No back and forth with each other. The finance manger was also great new his job and had us out of their with in an hour. This place was a great experience and would do business with them again

• Harbor Chevrolet GREAT SERVICE

Car Salesman David Reed was outstanding - he knew exactly what I was looking for and walked me through step by step with the entire transaction. The wizard Roger was awesome. The fastest service I have experienced! Thank you!!

• a great truck purchase expeiriance at Harbor Chevy

Good service and help right from the start. Very knowledgeable about the truck.

Good service and help right from the start. Very knowledgeable about the truck.

• Experience from Mr and Mrs. Camarillo

Wonderful experience with Roland Johnson. Excellent price on a brand new 2015 Chevy equinox.

• Wonderful Experience

I had been shopping for a car for several months and I went to Harbor Chevy Buick GMC in MC. I was greeted by David Reed and he was wonderful to work with. He was able to find me a car in my price range and able to get me approved on my own. My daughter had bought a car here and received the same service. These boys here at Harbor know how to treat a customer. I will always come here for my cars. They are right about the phrase "where you always get a better deal"

• Wonderful Experience

Roland was amazing. What a wonderful experience. The rest of the staff was wonderful and friendly as well. Love my new Journey. Thank you Harbor staff and Roland for making my car buying experience truly painless and pleasant.

• Wow great dealership

Start to finish worked with me and my busy schedule. Sent me carfax. Tayler was Great ! Salesman and used car manager all true to their word. Honest clean friendly people. On my list to buy from again. Car spotless. No tricks here. Just great hardworking friendly people. This was a WOW experience. Great Job!

• Excellent Service

Very polite, prompt, good service. Will recommend to friends.

Very polite, prompt, good service. Will recommend to friends.