New 888-928-7354 Dealer Website
Used 888-928-8287 Email Dealer
Service 888-949-0092

Average based on 358 reviews.
  • great experience with Zack

Came in not sure if we were eligible for financing a 2016 kia soul. Zack helped find the right financing dor us and we left happy and completely satisfield. If your credit rating is not exactly up to par. They will get you into a vehicle

Hi Laura! We are happy to hear that Zach was able to find you the perfect Kia Soul that fit your needs. I will be sure to let him and the entire team know how satisfied you are. Welcome to the family! - Shelbi P.

• New Catalytic Converter

VBoone: I am glad to hear we were able to provide you with the best solution. We llok forward to seeing you again!

It took a little longer to get my car repaired due to an unforeseen situation but overall I had a good experience. My catalytic converter was stolen and I was bringing my car in for it to be replaced. The cost was more than expected due to a straight pipe I had placed on my vehicle until I got the money to have the part stolen replaced. Please know when you get a straight pipe put on your car. The weld whatever part is near to secure this straight pipe. I had to basically have everything replaced on my car underneath due to my temporary patch job decision. Not worth it, just get the catalytic converter replaced.

• Great Job

As always the crew took good care of me and my car... Will continue to return for all my service needs...

Thank you for the great review!

Thank you for the great review!

• service department

Great customer service, Professional and comfortable environment so waiting isn't too bad.

Marie: Thanks for the positive feedback and the 5 Star rating!

Marie: Thanks for the positive feedback and the 5 Star rating!

• LaFontaine

Excellent service. I would definitely refer to anybody I know, and I will be back as well.

Lewis; Thanks for the referrals. We appreciate your kind words!

Lewis; Thanks for the referrals. We appreciate your kind words!

• LaFontaine Service Center treats my car well.

My Prius has over 267,000 miles on it and Lafontaine Service Center always does a great check.

Wow!!! That is a lot of miles. I am glad LaFontaine was apart of that journey. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

• Oil change

My service was great fast and friendly... I have beem comiNg here for years and tell everyone i kmow to do the same

Carissa: Thanks for referring your family and friends and thanks for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

• very pleased oil change

everything went great everyone working was very nice

Katherine: Thanks for choosing LaFontaine for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

everything went great everyone working was very nice

• June 13, 2016 Service Visit

Steve: Thanks for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Lafontaine Toyota did an outstanding job in servicing my 2010 Camry for the replacement of hub bearings. Tony my (regular) service advisor is always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. This service visit was no different than any of my previous experiences...outstanding! I've been coming to this dealership for service for 14 years. Steve W. June 21, 2016

• Professional Service

The buying and financing processes went smooth. The team of experts were professional and courteous.

Sue: Thanks for choosing LaFontaine Toyota. Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the family.