• Ms. Lynchi

Always greeted by employee's and always so helpful and kind. I love the free ride home while my auto is in the shop. And the pick-up when my auto is repaired. I have purchased several Fords from Monaco as they are close to my home and always give excellent service.

Hi, Patricia! It is excellent to hear that you had a good experience in the service department, and that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service! Thank you very much for the review, and your business here at Monaco Ford. Hope to see you again soon!

• Karen

Very pleasant to work with. The sales staff let me browse with out hovering over me and answered all of my questions.

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear you had a successful experience with our sales department. One of our main goals here at Monaco is to make sure everyone feels comfortable. We are glad all your questions we answered, and we look forward to working with you again :).

• Navigator maintenance

Always professional. Vehicle was returned on time.

Lloyd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a service review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Always professional. Vehicle was returned on time.

• Great service!

Staff friendly & helpful! All work done was discuss before service was done!

Staff friendly & helpful! All work done was discuss before service was done!

Hi Victoria, thanks for taking the time to leave our service department such a great view. We always want to go over what we will be working on with customers that way at the end there are no surprises and everyone can be satisfied with the out come :).

• Great Service

Very satisfied with service dept. performed hundred K service on my 05 Mustang, and running like new.

Hi Fred, we are pleased to hear that our service department at Monaco was able to get your mustang feeling like it running just like new! We look forward to working with you again the future :) thanks!

• Fantastic

Amazing fast service. Everyone is so friendly and caring. Always a fantastic experience.

Hi Kayla, thanks for taking the time to leave our service department such a great review. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

• Monaco Ford

Service department is excellent never disappointed

Service department is excellent never disappointed

Hi Lisbeth, we are pleased to hear that your service experience with us is always excellent and we look forward to working with you again in the future :).

• New Mustang

Hi Ryan, thank you for leaving a such a great view, we hope to work with you again the future!

Pain free, explained what I wanted and they made sure I got it. 10/10 would be a return customer and would recommend somebody looking for a Ford to check here first

• Service at Monaco Ford

I dealt with Torie and Pat and they handled everything and my car was ready in an hour.

Hi Catherine, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about our Service staff. We are glad that Tori and Pat could be of assistance to you and get your car ready in an hour. We look forward to working with you in the future :).

• Scheduled maintenance

Excellent, as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Thomas, thank you so much for the review and we look forward to working with you in the future :)!