Monaco Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 192 reviews

• January 8, 2016

Always greeted by employee's and always so helpful and kind. I love the free ride home while my auto is in the shop. And the pick-up when my auto i...s repaired. I have purchased several Fords from Monaco as they are close to my home and always give excellent service.

Hi, Patricia! It is excellent to hear that you had a good experience in the service department, and that you were able to take advantage of our shuttl...e service! Thank you very much for the review, and your business here at Monaco Ford. Hope to see you again soon!

March 18, 2018

They charged over $350 dollars to replace a cam positioning sensor on my 2014 Fusion that I purchased from them. They charged 2.5 hours to labor to ev...aluate the problem when it the car was in their shop for 15 minutes before they came out and told me the part needed to be replaced. In researching what a fair price should have been, it was $110 to $170 range. They charged me three times what they should have.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar... experience here at Monaco & Sons Mtr Sales Inc. Please give us a call at (860) 652-3000 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

August 29, 2017

I have never met a more customer friendly group of people in my life.

Thank you for your kind words, We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us kno...w if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

August 28, 2017

The staff at Monaco Ford were extremely knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and worked hard to provide the best truck with the optional equipment pac...kages that suited our needs. It was a pleasure to conduct business with such a professional staff. We will certainly continue to service our new truck at Monaco Ford!

Michael, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you continue to choose Monaco & Sons Motor Sales for all of yo...ur vehicle needs! Take care!

August 24, 2017

Our experience with Monaco Ford was very good. The salesman we worked with was extremely helpful. Once we agreed on the car we wanted ,the purchase tr...ansaction was completed in a timely manner. Monaco Ford is a first class dealership and we will recommend them to all.

Patrick, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or que...stions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 11, 2017

Greg, Rick, Eric and all the staff at Monaco are top-shelf. That's why Monaco has been our company's dealer of choice for decades. Absolutely 5 star...s! Thanks again for a flawless performance. We will be back!

Christopher, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more ...than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 26, 2017

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They were not pushy and I felt the pricing/ negotiating was very reasonable. I will def...initely go back and buy my expedition in 2021 after our family is done with our 2015 explorer we just purchased!

June 5, 2017

All the folks at Monaco Ford were extremely kind, helpful and patient as I tried to make up my mind, in regards to trading in my truck for a brand new... truck.

William, thanks for the great star-rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 13, 2017

Very pleasant to work with. The sales staff let me browse with out hovering over me and answered all of my questions.

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear you had a successful experience with our sales department. One of our main goals here at Monaco is to make sure every...one feels comfortable. We are glad all your questions we answered, and we look forward to working with you again :).

November 22, 2016

Always professional. Vehicle was returned on time.

Lloyd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a service review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!