Monaco Ford

(4.9) 191 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Ms. Lynchi

Always greeted by employee's and always so helpful and kind. I love the free ride home while my auto is in the shop. And the pick-up when my auto i...s repaired. I have purchased several Fords from Monaco as they are close to my home and always give excellent service.

Hi, Patricia! It is excellent to hear that you had a good experience in the service department, and that you were able to take advantage of our shuttl...e service! Thank you very much for the review, and your business here at Monaco Ford. Hope to see you again soon!

• Ford Fusion Purchase

I have never met a more customer friendly group of people in my life.

Thank you for your kind words, We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us kno...w if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• New F-150 owner

The staff at Monaco Ford were extremely knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and worked hard to provide the best truck with the optional equipment pac...kages that suited our needs. It was a pleasure to conduct business with such a professional staff. We will certainly continue to service our new truck at Monaco Ford!

Michael, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you continue to choose Monaco & Sons Motor Sales for all of yo...ur vehicle needs! Take care!

• Purchase of used car

Our experience with Monaco Ford was very good. The salesman we worked with was extremely helpful. Once we agreed on the car we wanted ,the purchase tr...ansaction was completed in a timely manner. Monaco Ford is a first class dealership and we will recommend them to all.

Patrick, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or que...stions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Monaco is Superb!

Greg, Rick, Eric and all the staff at Monaco are top-shelf. That's why Monaco has been our company's dealer of choice for decades. Absolutely 5 star...s! Thanks again for a flawless performance. We will be back!

Christopher, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more ...than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Ford explorer purchase

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They were not pushy and I felt the pricing/ negotiating was very reasonable. I will def...initely go back and buy my expedition in 2021 after our family is done with our 2015 explorer we just purchased!

• Best Truck Buying Experience Yet.

All the folks at Monaco Ford were extremely kind, helpful and patient as I tried to make up my mind, in regards to trading in my truck for a brand new... truck.

William, thanks for the great star-rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Karen

Very pleasant to work with. The sales staff let me browse with out hovering over me and answered all of my questions.

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear you had a successful experience with our sales department. One of our main goals here at Monaco is to make sure every...one feels comfortable. We are glad all your questions we answered, and we look forward to working with you again :).

• Navigator maintenance

Always professional. Vehicle was returned on time.

Lloyd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a service review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Great service!

Staff friendly & helpful! All work done was discuss before service was done!

Hi Victoria, thanks for taking the time to leave our service department such a great view. We always want to go over what we will be working on with c...ustomers that way at the end there are no surprises and everyone can be satisfied with the out come :).

Monaco Ford