• 2015 GMC Terrain purchase

Gus (sales rep) was wonderful and helped us tremendously with what we were looking for in a vehicle. My first new vehicle in over 23 years and I am very appreciative to everyone that has helped me and my husband with this process. It was an incredible experience and yes I will refer family & friends when looking for new and used vehicles....thank you!!

• Carla from Ohio

I bought a 2017 GMC Terrain Denali and I absolutely love it!!!

I bought a 2017 GMC Terrain Denali and I absolutely love it!!!

• Service Department GMC

Everyone was very pleasant and even the Salesmen's were very pleasant and easy to talk to and did not pursue a sales anymore when told that I was just looking and gave me the information I was looking for.

• Great service

We dropped our 2014 Buick Verano off on Sunday night for an oil change on Monday morning. At 9 a.m. they called and said it was ready! Now that's what I call service! The mechanic Scott, was very nice & we were

• Quality Assurance Supervisor

Devon Niegos was great! He located the car I wanted and I had the keys in hand the next day. Awesome customer salemenship!!!

• 2016 Buick Enclave

Thanks and we hope you enjoy your Enclave!

Rocky Faragoi and Devon Niegos were great to work with. They were extremely helpful and very nice. I appreciate the way they took care of all my concerns. I would definitely recommend Gurley Leep to anybody looking for a car or truck. They go above and beyond expectations.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy your Enclave!

• New car time

We received excellent service in the search for our new car. They had just the car we wanted and were able to get us great financing too.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Thank you for shopping with us!

• David Williams

Everyone at the dealership had the utmost professionalism. 'Mean' Jean is probably the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with.

Thanks for shopping with us, David.

Thanks for shopping with us, David.

• Pleasant car buying experience

We were pleased with our experience because the staff was friendly and helpful but never made us feel pressured.

• Very happy with the Gurley Leep staff

Thank you for shopping with us. We are glad the process was easy for you!

We were only beginning to shop for a new car when we stopped in at Gurley Leep (to look). Devon (sales rep) introduced himself and went above and beyond to help us find a car that fit our lifestyle as well as the price range we were looking for. We do appreciate the time and patience he afforded us.