Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania

620 reviews

620 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania from DealerRater.com

March 17, 2020

I have bought my last two Mercedes from North Olmstead in Cleveland and had never been to this dealership. From the moment I walked into the show room,... I was treated with superb service by Chris Stang. He worked patiently with me for a few weeks trying to determine a "best fit" scenario to get me out of my old lease and into a new vehicle. Chris was very passionate about understanding what was important to me in my next car and worked diligently to find exactly what I was looking for as well as price point. Chris also took the time to surprise my son during a visit by showing him his dream car (Audi R8) and letting him take a few pics. John M helped set up my Mercedes app on my phone and was very courteous. The finance manager was awesome and worked with the banks to put together the best economical deal possible given the fact that I had lost my job for nine months and my credit was still rebuilding. Final paperwork was quick and easy during the signing process and all questions were answered. I will definitely be back to purchase my next car at this dealership and would highly recommend to everyone else!!!

Thank you so much for writing this awesome story. We have a wonderful team of people who truly love what they do. We call this our #DeversDifference a...nd from our entire team we Thank you so much for your business.

Lauren Yeager

Service Assistant

March 12, 2020

The best experience leasing a vehicle I have had. They were willing to find the exact car I wanted and take into consideration the budget. They made it... work for me. It was simple and fast and to the point. Highly recommend this dealership and will be back.

Carlton Carter

New Vehicle Sales Consultant

(5.0) 22 reviews

Steve Lynam

New Vehicle Sales Consultant

(5.0) 12 reviews

• April 19, 2015

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured... me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mikel was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mikel do the financing. You won't regret it!!

February 29, 2020

I have never felt more relaxed and confident making a car purchase before, these guys really know how to make things happen and quickly. My car salesmen... listened and respected my limits with and was honest with payments and financing. He was prompt and thorough with reply’s and got right to the point all while being friendly; He also took the time to explain a few options on the car afterwards. The financing manager explained things in a way that helped you understand important stuff without making you feel stupid, I left knowing exactly where I stand with my purchase. He too was prompt, thorough and friendly. The car was WAY MORE than I could have ever asked for with a price that was fair- it’s safe to say that I am incredibly happy with my purchase. I cant think of one negative thing to say, they’re awesome.

February 26, 2020

John M. was very friendly and was very patient with me. I had lots of questions. He found the car I wanted and got it to me quickly. He was very knowledgeable.

Lauren Yeager

Service Assistant

Autumn Hillabrand

Warranty Administrator

February 25, 2020

Our experience exceeded all expectations. The thorough service we received from John to the multiple touch points of everyone else made us feel like family!

February 24, 2020

A giant THANK YOU to Jason Perry and Chris. Once again, Jason came through with an amazing deal! If you're shopping for an Audi or a Mercedes Benz, you... have to go to Vin Devers. Honestly, even if you don't think an Audi or a Mercedes is in your budget, you'll be shocked at what he can do. Just tell him I sent you!!! #deversdifference

February 24, 2020

From the first email to my next day appt, everything was great. I recommend if looking for a new Mercedes talk with Chris!! He understood our timeline... and made sure everything went smoothly!

February 22, 2020

I'm 72 years old, and have bought more than my share of new cars over time, including Audis in Indiana and Illinois, and have never had a better experience... than with Chris Stang and those at Vin Devers he introduced me to.I had two cars to trade for and did my homework first in term of trade in and price. Chris respected my research and took it into account. Our time wasn't about the price though as much as it was about the experience of the dealership and owning an Audi. I was considering two vehicles and Chris had them both showroom ready when I walked in the door. We spent a lot of time together, I never felt rushed, and he was as transparent as he could be. In the end, he wanted to sell a car and I wanted to buy one. The process to agreement was painless and the follow up after that has been outstanding. Chris and John spent more than enough time going over the car with me. And I've had follow up questions which Chris has been quick to respond to ... in fact, encouraging me to contact him for this. Clearly, I'm happy with my purchase and the treatment I received!

Mary Byram

Customer Care Representative

February 22, 2020

I drove 50 miles from AA Michigan based on their excellent reviews and found this to be true. I don't have good experience with dealers, esp. with pre-owned... dept. Ziad made my buying experience smooth and quick. He is very knowledgeable, energetic, and knows what customer service is. He was polite, respectful, and not pushy. I needed to check one last thing before sealing the deal. I wanted to see the car from underneath since BMW's are notorious of gaskets leak. He quickly manage to contact the service dept with their busy schedule and made it happen in 10 min. The car was leak-free. I'd absolutely recommend Ziad and Vin Devers because of the friendliness and hospitality during the whole process. Brian LaVoy is one of the best sales directors I've ever dealt with, extremely polite and flexible too. He made this purchase happened. I'm coming back to these guys in the future for sure and I'd refer others too. And Yes, I'm very hard person to satisfy; OCD, and perfectionist. These guys won me over for some reason.

Ziad Fakhoury