Hiller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 855-234-0557 Dealer Website
Used 855-216-7945 Email Dealer
Service 855-266-0256

• Awesome Service

Everyone was very friendly & courtesy. I called the shop, in a panic when my jeep stopped working. I didn't purchase it at your dealership, but your staff helped me with everything. They took my car in that day. I couldn't be happier and more pleased by the level of service I received. Thank you!

• Purchase

Very direct and knowledgeable about the vehicles no pressure sales but extremely helpful. Ed, Barry , Jay, Steve and especially Paula were great.

• Nice Staff

Very friendly staff and resolved one issue with the passenger front door. However, they could not duplicate the rattle in the driver's side door.

• From buying the car to the forst service

Friendliest people Professional Helpful Experts The process was delt with swiftly and very promptly From the sales persons to the service department the quality is proven to be across all platforms. The lounge area is perfect for customers.

• Great buying experience at Hiller Dodge

very easy transaction. sales team were very laid back and enjoyable to interact with. no pressure sales and tactics. I like that approach. takes the stress of car buying out of the equation...allowing you to have meaningful conversations with the salesman.

• Great service, Extremely helpful staff

Paula was extremely helpful and accommodating from the first phone call. She made the car-buying experience enjoyable!! I couldn't be happier, and will recommend Hiller to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!

• Great facility; friendly people

We like to deal with people and staff we know and who know us. When we purchase a vehicle we like to know the same people will help us to keep that vehicle running and safe.

• Best car buying experince ever

The professionalism of the staff and the total lack of pressure to buy. You accommodated our requests and found us the car we wanted. It was a hassle free experience. Barry was wonderful. Thank you

• Fast Service, Good People

Very quick service, I was in and out within the hour! Everyone was very polite and caring. I will definitely go again in the future

• Great Service

There were no any high pressure tactics. Sales personal were polite and knowledgeable making it a quick and easy transaction.