Hiller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Awesome Service

Everyone was very friendly & courtesy. I called the shop, in a panic when my jeep stopped working. I didn't purchase it at your dealership, but your staff helped me with everything. They took my car in that day. I couldn't be happier and more pleased by the level of service I received. Thank you!

• NEVER AGAIN!!

I brought my brand new 2017 Jeep compass in for an oil change and they put the wrong oil in it. How I know is I called another dearship because I thought it was odd to put conventional oil in a New car. The other dealership said the car takes synthetic and if they put conventional it would glue up and it would need a new engine. So now my New car has to get a brand new engine in it and it only has 5500 on it.

• randyshrwd

no pressure from sales people and when dealing with people are kind and helpful and work with you and follow through

• Great service and attention to detail

Courtesy and attention to the issues and going above board to fix them. The addition of being given a loan vehicle while repairs were done. Excellent condition of the vehicle when picked up. Completely detailed inside and out.

• Impeccable service!

My car was taken in and fixed very fast and I was also given a car for alternate transportation, it was just too easy!

• Purchase

Very direct and knowledgeable about the vehicles no pressure sales but extremely helpful. Ed, Barry , Jay, Steve and especially Paula were great.

• Nice Staff

Very friendly staff and resolved one issue with the passenger front door. However, they could not duplicate the rattle in the driver's side door.

• From buying the car to the forst service

Friendliest people Professional Helpful Experts The process was delt with swiftly and very promptly From the sales persons to the service department the quality is proven to be across all platforms. The lounge area is perfect for customers.

• Great buying experience at Hiller Dodge

very easy transaction. sales team were very laid back and enjoyable to interact with. no pressure sales and tactics. I like that approach. takes the stress of car buying out of the equation...allowing you to have meaningful conversations with the salesman.

• Great service, Extremely helpful staff

Paula was extremely helpful and accommodating from the first phone call. She made the car-buying experience enjoyable!! I couldn't be happier, and will recommend Hiller to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!