HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

New 888-346-3082 Dealer Website
Used 888-346-2953 Email Dealer
Service 888-346-3402

Average based on 2 reviews
  • Great Experience!!! Great People!!!

I have spent a lot of time in dealerships. This was the first time that I felt different about my buying experience. Their professional client advisors helped with the process and made it not only easy, but fun. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to do business with Heritage. Great experience!!! Their approach to doing business is unmatched. Can't wait to send people their way!!!

• Fantastic experience!!

The guys over at Heritage were great to work with. They addressed all my needs and promptly resolved all my concerns I had about purchasing a used vehicle. They were quick and upfront with pricing and I never felt like they were trying to sell me the "old school" way. I loved how I now have friends in the car business and will be back for all my future car purchasing needs. THANKS HERITAGE OF TREMONTON!!!