HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 882-0874 (888) 882-0874
Used (888) 322-0489 (888) 322-0489
Service (888) 895-4137 (888) 895-4137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

brent.speth@comcast.net

My experience in buying my new Jeep was a pleasant experience. Very helpful and friendly but not pressuring salesman and support team. Thank you.

Dealer response

Brent, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Satisified customer

This is a dealership that cares about their product and the people that buy from them. They treat you like a person and the problems that you are having are a problem for the customer. I would go there again and we have and will continue to do so.

NO pressure and great sales guys!

This is our 2nd new truck purchase in 4 years and another great buying experience. We wanted a specific color and options. They looked for a month and found over 10 trucks but we were picky and wanted our perfect one. Finally, after countless hours of Bret Allen searching, he found it! We will only buy from this dealership. They are just awesome!

200 Chrysler

Great service with little time to get in and have service completed

Dealer response

Dallas, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

I purchased an F350

The sales staff is knowledgeable, and friendly. My buying experience was great. When the time comes to buy another vehicle I will definitely be back

Great

Good experience would come back. Very friendly. I would recommend to others.

3.2

Service techs apparently don’t know their job.

I bought a car from them in July, in 3 weeks we had an issue with car. I took it to the Tremonton and Brigham dealerships. 5 trips total, with several of those days having them hold my car overnight so they could “figure it out”. Multiple time we took them for drives, they would hear and feel that something was wrong. Every time they would call us back and say we fixed it. They didn’t and No one could tell me what was wrong with a car I had just bought and is still under warranty. I took it to Layton hills dodge and they fix my car in 4 hours. Drives great with no problems now. The sales team is great they made buying a car easy and fair but not so sure about the techs.

Out of town Travelers. Stuck! Fit us in and got us going!

My wife and I are from Seattle and were headed home. Alternator failed in our 2005 dodge Sprinter camper 35 miles west of Tremonton. Being a diesel with a large battery we made back to the dealer on a hot day with two dogs but barely. Not only did they look at it right away on a Friday after noon but they had the alternator installed and we were on our way in about 2.5 hours. AMAZING! and they were so nice and accommodating. We could of been stranded for the weekend! Thank You Heritage Motor Company!!!!!

Great Service, Great Price, Even Better Customer Service

We bought our truck through Heritage a few years ago, and loved Stephen. He had kept in touch and when the time came that we needed another vehicle we knew right where to go. He pointed us in the direction of a few gently used SUV's and we drove away in a (almost) new 2017 Jeep Compass Limited that seems to be made just for us. We will continue to go to them for all our service and new vehicles needs!!

Satisfying service and friendly helpful environment.

Shay’s service in helping us buy a car was above and beyond. He was kind and considerate in taking care of us, making us feel comfortable and confident in our purchase. Brian from financing was also extremely helpful in explaining all the tiny details, so we knew everything we were getting into. We felt very at ease moving forward because we knew Heritage was taking care of us. Throughout the whole experience, there was no pressure. Shay answered all our questions and was nothing but patient and encouraging on helping us find the right car for us and priced within our budget. We were so happy with our car, but more happy with who we purchased it with. With every part of the process, this dealership did everything they could to help make us feel confident and safe in our shiny new (to us) car! Our experience was more than we could have hoped for.