HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 882-0874 (888) 882-0874
Used (888) 322-0489 (888) 322-0489
Service (888) 895-4137 (888) 895-4137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

What a difference!

I had been searching for trucks for a month from one end of the salt lake valley to the Idaho border. Finally my brother took me to Heritage Motors in Tremonton and I was amazed at how they did business. they had a truck that I was looking for with an honest price in the window and nothing but my best interests in mind in buying the vehicle I wanted. Shay Hardy the salesman I dealt with was honest and strait forward even if I didn't like what I heard which for me I would rather hear it strait than just what I want to hear but anyway. with a little work and surprisingly little time I was driving away in an awesome truck for an awesome price and trust me I had seen a lot of trucks and a lot of inflated prices! I went home happy and am enjoying the new vehicle I got from them! my next car or truck will be here too!! Wade

Straight forward dealership

Shay and Brain made buying our SUV and easy and not so annoying process. The got us a great deal and we walked out happy. I would definitely recommend the this dealership to anyone.

Awesome Dealership

We visited the dealership looking to see what our options were regarding a Ford F-350. Shay allowed us the time to browse the inventory. Once we found a truck that would fit our deeds he answered all of our questions. He was very knowledge about the truck. We did not purchase the truck that day; however Shay was never obnoxious in trying to obtain the sale. When we returned to the dealership with the intent to purchase the truck, we were treated with respect. The paper work was completed the pricing of the truck was as we had negotiated. Heritage Motor Of Tremonton is an amazing/friendly dealership. For us it was well worth the drive. They are in the business to sale vehicles, however they want the customer to be satisfied with their purchase. Before you purchase from another dealership I would highly recommend Heritage Motor!!!!

Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful

Shay was very attentive to our needs. He answered questions. He very graciously helped us make several decisions. Go to Tremonton. It’s worth it!!

Incredibly nice and informational!

Stephen made my experience very comfortable and nice. He made sure that I was informed when making a decision on my car. You could really tell that he wanted to get me the best deal and give me the best bang for my buck.

Best experience ever buying a new truck!!!

Shay was the salesperson that I worked with at the dealership but everyone who helped with the process were wonderful to work with and very friendly. I got the best value for my trade-in and could not be happier with the new truck. Shay worked very hard to find a truck that met my needs for towing and comfort. They got me the best price on the new truck and never made me feel pressured to buy, I got the feeling that they were giving me the best pricing they could and allowed me to make the purchase decision. It was a pleasant experience which is not normally the case. After you have shopped around give Heritage and Shay a chance to impress you as they did me!!!

Excellent

Stephen cox made buying my first new car really smooth!! He was very helpful, patient and very friendly! I would definitely recommend him for anyone!

great service and friendly salespeople

Stephen cox was very friendly and he told us upfront what was expected and did not hide anything he helped me and my wife pick out a car/truck that was best for use and to all the personnel at heritage motors who helped us they were great and in my opinion would recommend this dealership to my friends and also to people looking for a vehicle and not because i know a couple of the sales people but because of thee way they treated us this dealership ranks #1 in my eyes

Custom ordered F-150

I had a great experience . Everyone was friendly and very patient . I'm a pretty picky person and when we couldn't find the truck I was looking for Stephen ordered it for me . It was also the best deal I could find in the region , they saved me a Ton . They were paitent during the whole process and kept me updated with the steps of production . I plan on recommending this dealership to everyone I know and buying all my vehicles from them .

Great service

They helped me find exactly what I was looking for. It was low pressure sales and they had a great selection. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.