HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 882-0874 (888) 882-0874
Used (888) 322-0489 (888) 322-0489
Service (888) 895-4137 (888) 895-4137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience started online-ended up a great dealership!

I took a chance to purchase a used truck site unseen (in person). I found the listing on KSL Cars. They had about 3 dozen pictures of the vehicle that made me feel like I was almost there looking at it in person. Stephen Cox worked with me and assured me that the vehicle would meet my expectation and there were no hidden surprises to expect when I would travel 4 hours to the dealership to make the purchase. It was a great buying experience all around. Thanks Stephen and Heritage!!

Accommodating

I was short on time and came in at the end of their work day. When I made the decision to buy, it was 5 minutes to closing time. I told them we could come back another day to process the sale, but Shay Hardy and Brian both willingly stayed late to give me the privilege of taking my new vehicle home. That's service! I also really appreciated the no pressure sales, honesty, and support Shay offered. He noticed the cracked windshield on my car of choice and made arrangements to take care of it without me even having to ask about it. He also took time to walk me through valuable and convenient features of my new Cherokee that I wouldn't have know without his help.

Purchased my truck from heritage and couldn't be more impres

There was no pressure, the deal was fast friendly, fair and honest! I was super impressed and i will definitely buy from them again and be telling all my friends! Small town feel and worth the drive!

Exceeded my expectations!

We really love working with heritage motors. They are very honest and friendly with no silly gimmicks! Our whole family buys from them and we keep going back.

Fast, Easy, and Friendly

Ordered a vehicle from the factory. Vehicle pricing was fair and reasonable. This was a very friendly and painless process. From price negotiation, to signing, to aftermarket installation, to vehicle pick-up, the process was fast, professional and easy! I would buy a vehicle here again.

Courteous and friendly

Very professional, easy to talk to and un-aggressive in getting you to buy. Went to just check out a couple options for a second had car and ended up buying a 2016 Hyundai. Believe I got a good car at a decent price with excellent treatment from our sales man, Shay Hardy. Shay's professionalisms and personality defiantly impacted my decision to buy from Heritage Motor Company of Tremonton. Did not get the typical BS you often get from shark tank salesmen.

Surprisingly easy!

These guys made it really easy for us to get our car and did it in a very un-salesman way. We really couldn't have asked for more.

Professional and curtious

Very professional and not pushy at all. Asked what I needed and came through exceptionally. Never made me feel pressured and got a great truck.

Unexpected Purchase

While on a business trip driving from Idaho Falls through Utah enroute to Cheyenne my car decided it was done. I had it towed to the nearest dealership. I had been shopping for new trucks knowing my car would need replaced so I was aware of pricing and options. When we arrived with the tow truck at the dealership I was amazed at the advertised prices on the window of a couple of the trucks. I decided to give it a whirl. I spoke with the salesman Shay Hardy and we got to work. The truck had everything I wanted and more and was a great price for the options. they gave me a very fair trade for a car that was in need of repair. An unfortunate event with my vehicle ended up with me driving away in a new truck.

Red carpet all the way!

Could not have asked for a better experience. Stephen Cox and Heritage will get all our business. Friendly, helpful, totally accommodating. No pressure, just great service.