HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 882-0874 (888) 882-0874
Used (888) 322-0489 (888) 322-0489
Service (888) 895-4137 (888) 895-4137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome experience...

We had such a great experience buying a vehicle for us that we brought back our daughter to purchase a vehicle from them as well. Shay Hardy was awesome to work with. The process was so quick and easy.

Awesome Expereince

Shay Hardy was awesome to work with! He is upfront and honest and really wants to find the car that's best for you! I also got the best price around! I love my new Hyundai Tuscon! Thanks Shay!

Great Experience

Stephen Cox was the sales rep who worked with us and he was fantastic. All of the dealer personnel were very helpful. The best part they gave us the lowest price for the Ram 2500 and a very good trade in price.

No bidding war

I love that the price listed was a fair price, not high book. I know that I got a good deal based on my banks recommendation as well as the NADA recommendations for the book. Shay was the salesman and was great to work with based on information and no pressure, just an easy person to work with. The paperwork was fast, easy, and the finance guy was great as well. I was dreading dealing with buying a car again and was happily surprised. The only thing that I could have done to be more happy was ask for a detail of the inside of my vehicle since it was used. I cleaned it myself when I took it home.

Great Team

We went to look at new trucks and were very happily surprised over their inventory. Can't beat the quality of Ford trucks! Shay and Stephen were the best and their fast service, helpfulness and friendliness had us leaving with the truck of our dreams the same day. Thank you Heritage Motor of Tremonton!

A+ service

Wonderful service by Stephan Cox and Mr Allen. thanks so much! We will definitely be back. We were assisted in a professional and timely matter.

Heritage helped me find the perfect car for my needs.

My mom and I came over to Heritage looking to trade in my manual Toyota Tacoma for an automatic transmission small suv. We were working with Stephan and he was able to match us with a new Jeep Cherokee that was a perfect fit. He made sure to answer all of our questions and made sure that we felt comforterable with our purchase. I couldn't be more pleased with my new car. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to trade in their car or looking to purchase a car to go talk to Stephan Cox at Heritage Motor in Tremonton, Utah!!

A great truck-buying experience.

This dealership is wonderful to work with. No question is left unanswered. They spent the time we needed to make the best decision and that is appreciated. They got us a fabulous interest rate,. The vehicle was full of gas, washed and shined . Shay was most understanding and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were comparing and made this a very pleasant experience.

Drive Out of My Way and I Won't Go Anywhere Else

Jeff, Brian, and Shay have taken care of me yet again on a multiple vehicle trade-in and purchase deal. Between me and my immediate family that will make 7 vehicles over the last 5 years we've bought from Heritage. These guys may be small compared to some of the giants in the area, but they take 100 times better care of you and will remember you each time you come in. They are the definition of loyalty and customer service. Their local salesmen really know their stuff, and Shay was especially helpful and patient with us. Most salesmen will quit after the sale is complete, but Shay kept working and helped us with a few things long after the transaction left the business office. Jeff and Brian are top notch as usual and they are what keep me coming back again and again. Well done as always guys! Thanks!

Awesome sales person

Not pushy!! Very professional Shay was awesome to deal with he got us a great deal on our truck and we can't wait to enjoy with our little family thanks again shay!!