HERITAGE MOTOR COMPANY OF TREMONTON

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 882-0874 (888) 882-0874
Used (888) 322-0489 (888) 322-0489
Service (888) 895-4137 (888) 895-4137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Professional and Friendly

I have purchased two vehicles with them and both experiences have been amazing. The sales associates go beyond to make your buying experience the best possible. Stephen Cox and the rest of the team are great to work with.

Great experience

Been searching for a car on and off for a while. I got a hold of Shay who was very helpful with helping me select a vehicle that was just right for me and the price I wanted.

Great service and sales

Stephen cox represented the company well no hidden surprises just as we talked over the phone. Gave as good of trade in as anywhere is shopped. The service center was great they put all needed attachments on in short order in and out in a couple hours great service

Rarely find this kind of service any more

Driving from Sun Valley, ID to Aspen, CO my Ford truck started riding really rough. It was probably wheels, but I wasn't certain. Arriving at Heritage Ford in Tremonton, I was met by Scott who helped me get a Zak-test-drive, right away. Zak took the truck out on I-15 to get it up to 80mph and determined a rear wheel issue. They took it in, balanced the wheels, and I was back on the road in a very timely fashion. While hanging out Neil and I talked about the gorgeous red Challenger Hellcat - with black stripes down the middle - and what 707 horsepower was like. Enjoyed talking to Brian and Becci about Seinfeld when Castanza slept under his desk while working for the Yankees. We all decided it was mid afternoon nap time. You can clearly understand the level of friendliness, and the great attention I received. If you live within 50 miles of Tremonton, bring your Ford here. Thanks to all of you at Heritage!!!!

Love the guys!

Stephen Cox was so great to work with. I debated buying a truck for over 6 months and he was extremely patient and never pushed. They were also extremely competitive on fees. I appreciate the local guys here and will continue to support them.

I love my truck!

I have had several family members purchase cars from Heritage of Tremonton. Recently I bought a truck at auction that had been smoked in and within a couple weeks I new I couldn't stand it. While visiting family in Utah I decided to drive through the Tremonton lot. I ended up talking to Shay who asked a few questions and showed me a great looking F-150. Shay and the team were great to work with and even truly exceeded my expectations in how they madesome repairs to the interior and exterior with some custom apolstry work. Shay even installed a brand new Ford emblem on the grill that I wanted. I always had a bad taste in my mouth in regards to dealerships, but now I will think of Heritage motors when I'm ready to upgrade to a newer truck in the future.

I bought a car!

They worked with me really well. They helped solve some problems and worked with all of my concerns. They made it really easy to make a decision and wanted the best for me.

Easiest car buying experience!

I can't say enough good things about our experience! We told Shay what we were looking for and our price range. He found us exactly that! They gave us a fair price for the trade in and was up front with the monthly costs of the loan. This is the FIRST time that I've ever bought a car from a dealership that I didn't have any anxiety or questions about. That's a really big deal to my husband and I. Thank you Shay! And thank you Heritage Motor!

Very professional.

Honest and easy to deal with, very focused on making me happy and taking the time to take care of my needs. They did try and upsell me on other products that I did not want, but understood when I declined and were not pushy.

It was awesome.. they are great to work with and not pushy.

Such a great place to work with all way around highly recommend them. Great sales team and service.. i will be doing business with them in the future.