• Love it!

Love the service and Bill Neumeyer, salesman. He won't do you wrong!

Thank you Becky for the Great 5 Star Review!

Love the service and Bill Neumeyer, salesman. He won't do you wrong!

Thank you Becky for the Great 5 Star Review!

• L Roznoski

Bob Larbus was patient and thoughtful as he helped me with choosing a new car. I am very thankful for his courtesy and professionalism.

Hi Linda! Thank you for the Great Review and purchasing your New Fusion from Brondes Ford Maumee. Call me if you need anything. Bob Larbus 419-877-5093

• Buy From Brondes

Jeff Barnes in sales is great to deal with and will find the right vehicle for you. 2nd car I've bought from him directly and will be a returning customer.

Thank you Elisabeth. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Brondes Ford to purchase your next vehicle and we look forward to assisting in any way that we can in the future. Please feel free to contact Jeff on his direct line at 419-471-2980 for any additional assistance that you may need. Thank you again from all of us at Brondes Ford.

• Oil Change

The new service department and waiting room are wonderful. As always the best car wash in Toledo

From all of us at Brondes Ford we sincerely Thank You for your great review. We look forward to assisting you again if and when you may need us.

• Service to my Escape

Your new service dept. is beautiful! And staff friendly,timely, and helpful.

Your new service dept. is beautiful! And staff friendly,timely, and helpful.

• Excellent dealership

We thank you Lone Ranger for the Great 5 Star Review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I've had cars serviced here for years and recently bought a very nice used car here as well. The dealership experience is always quick, helpful and professional.

• Service on Ford Flex

We brought our Ford Flex for 15,000 mile service. The crew did an efficient job of servicing our car.

Thank you Mr. Godfrey. We deeply appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again if and when you need us.

• Ford F-150

My buying experience with Brondes was wonderful. Kevin did a great job finding the truck that I wanted and working the best deal possible

Rob, from all of us at Brondes Ford we sincerely thank you for choosing Brondes to purchase your F-150. Many happy miles and we look forward to seeing you for your 1st Oil Change.

• 2017 Ford Escape

Shari we thank you for the Great 5 Star review. See you again for your 1st oil change.

I absolutely love my 2017 Ford Escape! Brock went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the vehicle I was most comfortable with and could stay within my price range. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. I would recommend Brock and Brondes Ford to family and friends!

• No title

Good service and quality parts .............................................................

We sincerely thank you for the great review. We deeply appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again when you need us.