Columbia Ford Kia

(4.8) 1484 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1484 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Columbia Ford Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Very Satisfied
    April 28, 2017

Very thorough answers to all questions, courteous & smooth sales process. Staff went the extra mile to make things go well for us. we got the vehicle ...we wanted and a great dealer behind us. Highly recommended.

• Awesome
    February 16, 2018

Not pushy, helpful, and easy going. No pressure! All they need is for you to decide what you want!! Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

• Amazing service and staff
    February 16, 2018

This place is an amazing dealership/service station. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are top notch. I would highly recommend them for any kind ...of work on your vehicle or if you're in the market for a new one, this is the place to go!

Overall Experience

• Very reasonable sales manager who works well with the servic
    February 16, 2018

The sales manager was very reasonable and worked well with the service manager to solve my problem I had with with the used vehicle i purchased fro...m Columbia Ford a few weeks ago.

• Loosing faith
    February 15, 2018

I have been very pleased with this service center, but this time they dropped the ball. I made my appointment for an 80,000-mile service more than a w...eek in advance, yet the filters that should have been replaced at the time were not in stock and I will have to take yet MORE time off from work and drive the 40 minutes to get there in order to get the filters changed. A very simple thing and something that should be routine for every service appointment would be to make sure you have the necessary equipment to complete scheduled service.

Overall Experience

• Excellent Dealership and Sale Consultant!
    February 15, 2018

I have found that Columbia Ford Kia goes above and beyond to met the needs of their customers. Whether you are buying new or pre-owned the staff goes ...out of their way to make you feel at ease. Friendly, Professional, Courteous. John Senick is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and his attention to details makes the car buying experience a breeze. He cares about his customers. I have bought several vehicles over the last 20+ years from John Senick and he goes out of his way to find me the vehicle I want. When I need a new vehicle Columbia Ford Kia is only dealership I call. I always highly recommend them to family and friends. They have earned my trust and my loyalty.

• quick and excellent
    February 12, 2018

columbia ford service always does an excellent job . the staff is very courteos and respectful . i have been buying and having my service done here fo...r over 20 years . when asked i always recommend columbia ford .

• disappointed
    February 11, 2018

i got my truck looked at thursday and everything seemed fine so that was good so then i was all set to leave. well i left columbia ford dearlership an...d was on my way home and i had to pull over because the mechanic didnt shut my hood all the way. i saw my hood lifting up and down. i was also told i had some kind of coverage on my truck twice and come to find out it was the owner before me that had the coverage

• Recall
    February 10, 2018

Columbia was great about reaching out to me, I was able to book my appointment online, it was quick and painless process. I felt welcomed the moment I... walked into the service center and everything was done within the time frame given to me. I waited in the lounge by the fireplace and felt very comfortable, it was like I wasn't in a dealership, which is nice as a female. The service lady came out to me personally, talked to me for a bit and told me where my car was.

Overall Experience

• Totally satisfied with my service
    February 10, 2018

The amount of time for my service,was done in considerably less time! When I had it done by the other Ford dealership,I was escorted back to my house ...and didn???t here from them until it was a half hour to closing time and I would have to wait for them to send me an escort back to the dealership! I???m a happy customer,you???ve given me a reason to keep coming back!

Columbia Ford Kia