• Fusion purchase

Excellent customer service. Kim ferguson was very helpful throughout entire purchase process.

• Great

Everyone was such a big help, good customer service! Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!

• Ford Collision Shop

I was very pleased with the repair work done on my car. I was told the repair work would take five days, but the job was completed in four days. The management and staff were excellent. I would recommend Ford Collision Shop to friends.

Melinda, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (313) 565-3900 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• New 2017 Explorer

Helpful people, take care good of their customers, listens, explain everything, follow up and on time as promised. Thanks keep up the good work. I am very happy with my new choice new vehicle have a lot of technology and features excellent SUV.

• Wonderful new car

I was able to get the vehicle in the color I preferred with the additional options that I wanted. My salesman made the whole process easy. I love my new car, the controls are easy to use on the dashboard and it has a comfortable ride for short and long trips.

Barbara, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Best Dealership Around

I just leased another vehicle from Village Ford in Dearborn. The customer service is outstanding, Chuck Fay is the best salesman, he went over and beyond my expectations. This is my third car and I will always return and refer my friends and family!

• Quick Lane Service

No Problems. Just took longer than I expected, about 30 minutes longer than the tech indicated.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Neil. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we appreciate your feedback. Take care!

• Leasing a Fusion

Good customer service from Lou, very friendly, and I like the shuttle service as well

It is great that Lou takes such good care of you, Meisam. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Repair service

Excellent service and repair work. Will use again and again. If I had a complaint I would say it took a little longer than anticipated to repair a couple dents.

James, thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate you being understanding to the longer wait as we do try to ensure quality service and satisfaction. We are always happy to assist if you ever need anything else. Take care!

• Latest Auto Service Visit

The service write-up man was very helpful in discussing my bill, informing me about needed work, & answering all my questions.

Donald, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Village Ford!