New 866-913-7488 Dealer Website
Used 866-901-9704 Email Dealer
Service 866-914-0421

• Battles Does it Again!!

This was my second vehicle purchase at Battles GMC and I was not disappointed! Jeff Battles is a wonderful salesman and always puts the customer needs first and never pushes for the customer to purchase a vehicle beyond their means. Once Jeff knew and understood what we were looking for, he passed us on to his most knowledgeable and personable sales team. Janet was so good at assisting us with our financing and Audi showed us and made sure we understood all the components of our new vehicle. Even though this dealership is one and a half hours away from where we live, the drive is well worth how we are treated and that is just like family. I even drive the distance for the service on my car! I will continue giving all my automobile business to Battles GMC.

• Yukon Denali

Stopped in to get an inspection on our Nissan Rouge (for the second time) as the Nissan dealership next door does not do inspections. We were thinking about replacing my wife's 2008 Yukon Denali so we looked around and were approached by Audie in the lot. He was very accommodating and showed us several vehicles and set us up to drive several. It was time well spent. We love our replacement Yukon Denali!

• Battles Buick

They treated me wonderfully and took care of all the details. They made it very easy to get my new Buick Encore!

• My visit to Battles Buick GMC

The staff was professional and pleasent. The Receptionist greeted me by name since I had a 3pm appointment and (Christie) promptly directed me to the sales person (Mike LaVoie). The vehicle I planned to test drive was all ready out front ready for me to jump in with the air conditioner on full blast since it was a hot, humid Cape Cod day. It was easy talking with Mike and there was no pressure sales; just a positive experience. I've bought all my vehicles from Battles and will continue to.

• Service

Everything was great. My husband's truck is perfect and Janet made everything so easy! Thank you to Battles and all the sales and service people

• Nice people

Everyone is very nice when i to go there. Excellant service.

Everyone is very nice when i to go there. Excellant service.

• Great Service

Great service and great people. Very clean dealership.

Great service and great people. Very clean dealership.

• Great experince

I liked the fact the dealership has Sunday hours and the no pressure sales. The vehicle was ready for pick-up at the time set up by salesman Mark. Mark was very friendly, pointed out the different options on the truck I chose to purchace and how easily they were to set up.

• Fast Service

I Brought the truck in for its state inspection. In and out quick without an appointment.

• Unbelievable sales experience

I showed up and met Bobby Holmes by appointment to look at some cars and I was in and out with my new car purchased and my old one traded in in about an hour and a half and that included a 30 minute test drive. He treated me professionally, fairly and didn't use any of the common dealer tactics of high pressure sales and dragged out negotiations. He answered all of my questions about the vehicle. It was the best experience I have had with an auto dealer by far.