• Great service.

Nice people who good out of their way to assure your service experience was great. Any request is always taken care of.

• Overall, a positive impression

I called for an appt. on a Sunday afternoon on my way back to the Cape. My initial sales contact was not working on Sunday, but another sales representative stepped in to assist me. He was not pushy, understood the products and if there was a particular question which he could not answer, he first took the time to look it up so he could answer me correctly instead of just throwing out an answer. One example would be on the possible rebates and other discounts available on the Sierra SLT when compared to the Sierra SLE. There was a sizable difference, plus, he printed out bills of sale for each model and included payment options as well. Overall, a very nice sales job, courteous and professional - what one would hope for, but rarely sees. I could tell, he liked his job. As for my overall "star ratings", I am a hard marker so don't be offended.

• Reliable, great service

I was able to drop off my car before my scheduled appointment for routine service and leave it there without worrying. The service department called me on my mobile when everything was finished, and the car came back in great condition. They've been caring for my car since I bought it used, and I've never had a thing wrong with it after service (unlike some other shops!). Friendly and professional employees.

• Best service

People at the service desk. They are accomadating. They explain what repairs are made. They are nice and friendly. They will look up your information and suggest what needs to be done next

• Super Service

Friendly and efficient service. I was in a fix with a flat late in the afternoon. Battles in Falmouth took good care of me.

• Oil change

Friendly staff, quick service. Comfortable waiting area. Making appointment was very easy. The dealership is close to my home. The billing process was very easy.

• Battles Does it Again!!

This was my second vehicle purchase at Battles GMC and I was not disappointed! Jeff Battles is a wonderful salesman and always puts the customer needs first and never pushes for the customer to purchase a vehicle beyond their means. Once Jeff knew and understood what we were looking for, he passed us on to his most knowledgeable and personable sales team. Janet was so good at assisting us with our financing and Audi showed us and made sure we understood all the components of our new vehicle. Even though this dealership is one and a half hours away from where we live, the drive is well worth how we are treated and that is just like family. I even drive the distance for the service on my car! I will continue giving all my automobile business to Battles GMC.

• Yukon Denali

Stopped in to get an inspection on our Nissan Rouge (for the second time) as the Nissan dealership next door does not do inspections. We were thinking about replacing my wife's 2008 Yukon Denali so we looked around and were approached by Audie in the lot. He was very accommodating and showed us several vehicles and set us up to drive several. It was time well spent. We love our replacement Yukon Denali!

• Battles Buick

They treated me wonderfully and took care of all the details. They made it very easy to get my new Buick Encore!

• My visit to Battles Buick GMC

The staff was professional and pleasent. The Receptionist greeted me by name since I had a 3pm appointment and (Christie) promptly directed me to the sales person (Mike LaVoie). The vehicle I planned to test drive was all ready out front ready for me to jump in with the air conditioner on full blast since it was a hot, humid Cape Cod day. It was easy talking with Mike and there was no pressure sales; just a positive experience. I've bought all my vehicles from Battles and will continue to.