Campbell Ford Lincoln Saleen

New 888-460-4977 Dealer Website
Used 888-460-4996 Email Dealer
Service 888-460-4998

• Great dealership, highly recommend.

Just took delivery of our new Ford Escape. Wife loves the vehicle. Dealership and all people involved went above and beyond. Definitely a great place to vet your next vehicle. Highly recommend.

• Great Experience!

my wife and I bought our first car at Campbell Ford long ago glad we went back. Everyone made sure every detail is taken care of.Mr.Carl Gilbert was our Sales Professional and he is too!Thanks

• ford edge

Overall good experience. Thanks Scott Mabry for your patience and help on finding my new Ford edge.

Nick thanks for the great review I'm glad everything worked out. Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business. If you have and questions or concerns please contact me . Thanks again Mike Simmons Sales Manager

• NEW CAR

SCOTT WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH. I ASKED ABOUT PRICING AND HE DELIVERED. HE WAS WILLING TO WORK WITH ME AND GET ME INTO SOMETHING I COULD AFFORD. I WILL BE BACK!!

• Norman Eader

Carl Gilbert did a great job in vehicle selection and making sure I got deal I needed to make it work.

• Great service and sales!

Leased a new Escape and everything was transparent and upfront. Definitely recommend as a place to do business.

• campbell ford

Dealership and salesman were very helpful. Everything was explained well. Happy with the transaction.

• Taurus Sho

This was my 161st new car purchased (89 used too). Thanks to Scott Mabry, he was great and did a great job. Thanks again Scott

• Couldn't be happier!

We bought a Lincoln MKX from them last summer and were so happy with our entire experience we decided to return. Our salesman Scott hit another homerun! We walked out of there with an amazing 2017 truck, at an unbeatable price and they treated us like family. We can not say enough about our entire experience, right down to the delicious chocolate chip cookies.

• Customer

Carl Gilbert was so helpful and answered every one of our questions. We totally trusted him from the start. Everyone was very helpful and friendly! The whole process of buying was easy. We thank you.