Campbell Ford Lincoln Saleen

496 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Campbell Ford Lincoln Saleen from DealerRater.com
  • Leaseing of a 2017 Escape

My experience was fantastic with my sales man Scott Mabry. He helped me with whatever questions I had and showed me many other things about the car.

Greg, Congrats on your recent purchase from Campbell Ford. Scott Mabry and all of us here thank you for trusting us to give you the easiest and best buying experience possible. Hope you are loving your new vehicle.

• A very good Saturday experience
    September 16, 2017

I have used this dealership for new car and used car purchases and follow up service since 1979. I have never been disappointed with either the personal, the service they provided or the vehicle I had purchased. Most recently I had my vehicle in for servicing and was wondering around looking at the 2017 models while waiting. I had been thinking that this might be the time to trade, but had a number of questions as to whether I should buy (which I always had done) or lease. Enter Erik Blad, a very delightful, knowledgeable and helpful salesperson. We spent about 30/40 minutes going through my questions and several Erik brought up that I hadn't thought of. During my earlier wondering though the Campbell lot I had found two Explorers that I was interested in. Erik and I went over both vehicles, during which he patiently and throughly explained the features of both vehicles. Erik's knowledge about buying versus leasing and about the vehicle features gave me the information I needed to make a decision - I turned in my older vehicle and left with a new 2017 Explorer.

• Love my new SUV
    September 12, 2017

I was back and fourth on a few different Brands of SUV's. I stopped by Cambell Ford just to take a quick look and they had so much to offer in my price range. I fell in love with 2 Escapes it was a hard choice. Erik Blad was so helpful on making my decision based on the payment I was most comfortable with. Love my new (used) Ford Escape!

• Ford fusion purchase
    September 8, 2017

I purchased a new ford fusion from Campbell ford and am glad I did. My salesman was Scott Mabry. He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car to contact them and ask for Scott Mabry.

• Nice...No pressure...Erik was great to work with.
    September 8, 2017

Nice dealership. Lots of choices. Erik was great to work with and took care of all my requests (and I had a few,,,LOL) Would go back in heart beat and will when this lease is up. Thanks again Campbell Ford and Erik.

• Great
    September 7, 2017

Very helpful through out the process. thanks again for all your help I would definitely refer some one here they need a new ford or Lincoln.

• Scott Mabry
    September 6, 2017

He is awesome and took great care of me! He made sure he knew what I wanted and didn't want in a car.. Go see him for your next car.

• Great service

Scott Mabry was excellent to work with, made sure he knew what I wanted and didn't want in a car. Thank you

• New car
    September 1, 2017

My husband and I went to Ford Campbell as a suggestion from a friend and the service was outstanding. The young gentleman named Erik Blad came out, helped us get into a new 2017 Focus..I will definitely be suggesting your dealership to friends and family

• Great experience from start to finish!
    September 1, 2017

From the minute we came in "just looking" this has been a perfect experience. Dan Marshall was no pressure, funny, laid back and is a someone we can now call a friend. Financing was way, way easier than we expected, the service was superb. We're thrilled by our entire experience!