Ray Buick

(4.9) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Luv Ray Buick

Rick Wrobel is AWESOME! Always going the extra mile to get things done! My life is extremely hectic but when is comes to my car, I can count on Rick t...o help me through any situation! Thanks Ray Buick!

Thanks Tammy and you can always count on us.Rick

• HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

From the moment I called Ray Jr. on the phone to inquire about a car I saw on Cars.com to the final process of purchasing the car I knew i was in exce...llent hands and everything he could do to make me happy and comfortable about purchasing the car I wanted would be done. I pointed out a couple of items i noticed on my test drive and Ray immediately wrote them down and said let me get those taken care of for you. He not only got them fixed but found a couple of other items i hadn't noticed and took care of those also. He was absolutely fair with the purchase price and always made me feel that he would do whatever he could to help me out. This is the kind of dealership we all want to purchase our cars from and Ray and his dealership deserve all the praise they constantly are getting. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND.

Thank you for the praise and 5 Star review Steve! It was my pleasure to help you, and I wish you many years and miles with your Ray Buick vehicle! I a...ppreciate your business, and we all very much appreciate your thoughts! -Ray Jr.

• Great service, skilled labor.

All employees are pleasant and treat customer like family. Mechanics are skilled and do a great job. I have been dealing with Ray Buick for many, ma...ny years and will continue for many more years.

Happy to hear that you are very happy with us, hope to see you for your next service visit.Thank you, Rick W.

• Ray BUICK team

Friendly staff & great service with the Ray BUICK team. Comfortable and clean waiting area. I was able to get an appointment when I needed it.

Thank you Linda and please always consider us for your automotive needs.Rick

• Top notch sales and service departments!

Ray Buick is a top notch, full service dealership. The sales and service departments work hard to provide customer satisfaction. We are repeat custo...mers who travel out of our neiborhood to buy and service our cars at Ray Buick.

Hello Dolores and thank you for your continued business.Rick

• Service was quick

Service was quick and I don't think I need twenty words to describe the service I received because the next time I will not take the time to fill the ...survey out.Better then filing out this survey.

Thank you for visiting us and please keep us in mind for your future automotive needs.Rick

• Ray was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Everyone at Ray was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend Ray to anyone who wants to purchase a Buick.

Thank you Terry for your kind words and business, please be sure to always let us know how we may help you.Thanks again, Rick.

• Wonderful Dealership

I dealt with two salesmen and both were very informed and helpful with all elements of the car. Their follow up was wonderful without being pushy. The... car I test drove was in fantastic condition and drove like a dream. I was also given a great price without having to haggle. I chose to go with a different brand after getting a hold of the consumer reports on cars otherwise I was planning on returning to purchase this vehicle.

Hello Dave, thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your vehicle choice.Rick

• Excellent Service. A great dealership.

This is the dealership to purchase and service your vehicle. They do it right by treating the customer the way one would like to be treated. They are ...always friendly to you when you are there.

Thank you John for your business and your kind words, always keep us posted of your automotive needs.Thank you, Rick.

• Excellent Customer Service

Talked with Rick Wrobel. Very casual atmosphere. Showed me the car. Did not talk price yet.

Thank you for stopping by and please continue to consider Ray Buick.Thank you, Rick.

Ray Buick