• Luv Ray Buick

Thanks Tammy and you can always count on us.Rick

Rick Wrobel is AWESOME! Always going the extra mile to get things done! My life is extremely hectic but when is comes to my car, I can count on Rick to help me through any situation! Thanks Ray Buick!

Thanks Tammy and you can always count on us.Rick

• Great service, skilled labor.

Happy to hear that you are very happy with us, hope to see you for your next service visit.Thank you, Rick W.

All employees are pleasant and treat customer like family. Mechanics are skilled and do a great job. I have been dealing with Ray Buick for many, many years and will continue for many more years.

• Ray BUICK team

Friendly staff & great service with the Ray BUICK team. Comfortable and clean waiting area. I was able to get an appointment when I needed it.

Thank you Linda and please always consider us for your automotive needs.Rick

Thank you Linda and please always consider us for your automotive needs.Rick

• Top notch sales and service departments!

Hello Dolores and thank you for your continued business.Rick

Ray Buick is a top notch, full service dealership. The sales and service departments work hard to provide customer satisfaction. We are repeat customers who travel out of our neiborhood to buy and service our cars at Ray Buick.

Hello Dolores and thank you for your continued business.Rick

• Service was quick

Thank you for visiting us and please keep us in mind for your future automotive needs.Rick

Service was quick and I don't think I need twenty words to describe the service I received because the next time I will not take the time to fill the survey out.Better then filing out this survey.

• Ray was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Everyone at Ray was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend Ray to anyone who wants to purchase a Buick.

Thank you Terry for your kind words and business, please be sure to always let us know how we may help you.Thanks again, Rick.

• Wonderful Dealership

Hello Dave, thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your vehicle choice.Rick

I dealt with two salesmen and both were very informed and helpful with all elements of the car. Their follow up was wonderful without being pushy. The car I test drove was in fantastic condition and drove like a dream. I was also given a great price without having to haggle. I chose to go with a different brand after getting a hold of the consumer reports on cars otherwise I was planning on returning to purchase this vehicle.

• Excellent Service. A great dealership.

Thank you John for your business and your kind words, always keep us posted of your automotive needs.Thank you, Rick.

This is the dealership to purchase and service your vehicle. They do it right by treating the customer the way one would like to be treated. They are always friendly to you when you are there.

• Excellent Customer Service

Talked with Rick Wrobel. Very casual atmosphere. Showed me the car. Did not talk price yet.

Thank you for stopping by and please continue to consider Ray Buick.Thank you, Rick.

• Service

Great service as always is the case. Very professional . Gary

Thank you Gary, you are certainly a much valued friend.Rick w.

Great service as always is the case. Very professional . Gary

Thank you Gary, you are certainly a much valued friend.Rick w.