• Great Experience!!!

Super efficient, super friendly!!! Did my oil change & tire rotation and hit me back on the road in no time! I'll definitely be back!!!

• Horrible Cars.com and In Person experiance

Unethical, & unprofessional. These guys are exactly who you think of, when you think of a slimy used car dealer. Dealt with Dave in Used Cars. Extremely rude in phone and email correspondence. Went to the lot to view vehicle, agreed on price, came back 2 days later with certified check, and he backed out on price. Full story - Dave initially told me he couldn't make any deals, then told me he could, did make one, turns out he cant. Tried to raise the price by more than 10% after I went came back with Certified funds, first thing on Monday morning. On top of the old Used Car Dealer switcharoo - I was yelled at and belittled in the parking lot of their dealership. While waiting for Dave, another sales rep told me to take the car on a test drive. I did. When i returned, Dave was standing at the front door arms crossed yelled at me in the parking lot saying i didn't have permission to drive it, how did i get the car, yadda yadda yadda. Completely rude and unprofessional, treated me as if I was a 15 year old kid on a joy ride - when his co worker put me on the test drive. Im 40 and had a cashiers check on me to buy the vehicle in my pocket. Gets better. Then Dave tells me I have to get the deal approved by the Owner. Im like, isn't that what you did - your the saleman. Nope, and he wouldn't call him over on lot, told me i had to walk there, across a major rd no light - Michigan Ave. So Dave sent me across the street to meet the Owner "John". Guess what, they dont own the dealer ship across the street - the one he specifically pointed to - they own the own down the street. Just more Dave run around. Waited a few minutes to meet John, clear upon first sentence he was not the owner, hes the GM, and also that he was prepped from Dave on a phone call as I had to cross Michigan Ave sent to the wrong dealer - on what to say. I was treated this way over a $400 mistake Dave made, that the GM would not stand by his car salesmens word. Apparently you can only get a firm price from the GM there, irregardless of what you are told. Imagine what would happen if there was an issue with the car after you drive off the lot. Think about that before you buy a car here. I was lied to, I was treated extremely poorly, and they did not get my business - and shouldn't get yours.

In my 30 years of experience as an auto dealer, I've never had anyone come in demanding to buy a vehicle for not only lower than the agreed-upon price but also expecting that we would be able to waive Michigan sales tax, title and registration fees. Here are the facts: on July 10th at 9:42 a.m., we sent you an email to confirm our phone conversation where we agreed to sell you the van for $15,100 plus sales tax, title and registration fees. You did not respond to this email nor our follow up calls. On July 24th, you came in with a certified check for $15,000. Our vehicle is priced at market value. We told you we were willing to sell it $391 less than our posted price but we can't absorb another $100 and all the fees. Sales tax alone is $906.00. My Sales Manager told you he would be happy to look for a Transit that would accommodate your budget. Based on the market, we would be looking for a van that is a little older and or higher mileage. Please let us know if you would be interested in having us try to locate one for you. Thank you, Julie Walker, President. 313-216-1051.

• Service review

You won't find better customer service than Fairlane Ford. Everyone is friendly, efficient and helpful. Service/repairs are done quickly, and are reasonably priced.

• Great service

Fantastic service, professional and always honest. Best around!

Fantastic service, professional and always honest. Best around!

• Customer

I've been buying and leasing cars from Russ hickey for many years and have never had such fine service ever before.i will continue to buy lease from him forever and your very fortunate to have him at your dealership for his customer service and knowledge is unmatched and goes the extra mile for his customers and reflects positively on your dealership

• Great Personal Service

I have dealt with Ray Bouchard for my last 3 purchases and he treats us like family. Even though there may have been some better deals going with the competition, my relationship and loyalty to Ray and Fairlane Ford is more important.

• Best sales experience and great staff.

My 3rd vehicle with Farilane ford. James Romero my sales representative helped me in every possible way to make my final decision. Thank you.

• Great Service after a Great Sales experience!

In and out in no time no matter what service is needed.Darryl and Fairlaine Ford are the best!

• Great Service after a Great Sales experience!

Phyllis, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Finally no run around!

Darryl is an amazing service writer. He was straight to the point and didn't try to upsell the repairs. He was great with phone calls and communication. I never felt out of the loop. Best dealership experience so far!

Ethan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!