New 866-801-5482 Dealer Website
Used 866-749-7998 Email Dealer
Service 888-801-9270

• Great Experience!!!

Super efficient, super friendly!!! Did my oil change & tire rotation and hit me back on the road in no time! I'll definitely be back!!!

• Excellent service

My experience with Ford Fairlane's Service Department was wonderful, as always. Daryl and the crew are A-1 in servicing vehicles!

• Great service, always on time

Always a pleasure to deal with Fairlane ford. I drop my car off for oil change in the morning and it is always ready for me to pick up by lunch time. Great staff, I will never go anywhere else.

• Fairlane Ford Service

Did not "trick" into un-needed services. I really appreciate knowing I can trust your shop that way.

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great Service, High Repair Price, Steve was great

Steve was very friendly and helpful, provided nice fast excellent service and demonstrated great patience with me and my list of things I needed done. The oil leak repair was VERY expensive and I'm a low income customer so I wish there were a program or something to make the repairs my car needed more affordable for me. In the end I couldn't do the repair due to the price but the stuff I did get done there was excellently done very quickly and efficiently. Thanks Ford.

• Great service

This the third time I have used fairlane ford, because of the follow and level of customer service. I took my sons Escape in due to an issue that another repair facility was having problems resolving. The other facility believed the issue requires replacing the ABS module. They attempted replacing with a refurb 3x with no success. Finally they recommended replacing with a brand new part at a cost of $2800. I opted to take it to Fairlane before I would commit to that large of an expense. Their technicians were able to pinpoint the problem to a broken wire leading to the abs module saving me a bundle of money and frustration. The car was up and running within 24 hours. The service professionals were very responsive, explained every thing clearly, called to keep me updated and ask to do additional analysis before billing me. It was a great experience. I have a lot of faith in them. They treated me fairly.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Fairlane Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Fairlane Ford

I only received an oil change, however, the service was prompt and everyone was courteous.

Thanks, Keith! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thanks, Keith! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Fairlane Ford

Fast service, courteous staff, fair price, excellent service!

Fast service, courteous staff, fair price, excellent service!

• N/A N/A

Darryl was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient.

Darryl was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient.

• Fairlane Ford

Daryl B in service department was a great! Excellent service, very polite and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Shanna! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!