4.4
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • mousemotor 914

I had called Audia to ask about a warranty repair, did not buy the car there, my dealer tried to sell me everything under the sun before they attempted to repair the car under warranty. so iw ent to Audia, had the car repaired under the warranty, nothing else. I ended up buying a new truck and have since sent some of my friends and relatives. The owners Bob and peter are always there to answer questions. real "on hand" dealer

Thanks for the great comments, We hope we do it right everytime, service and sales, if we dont--come knock on our door we will make it right!!! We have to after 65 years.

• Tom and Maribeth Seely

Gary Karr was wonderful to us when we bought a used car at Audia Chevrolet. Everyone was so nice to us.

• Great service

I emailed asking about a car and the response was quick! I then went to see the car and met with Bob the owner, normally he said he'd have a ales associate help but since everyone was busy instead of having me waiting he took it upon himself to help me! He was great not pushy at all like most salesman. I pick up my car in a few days defintly would recommend this dealership!

• Patient and helpful!

Was searching for a used car (Gen5 Camaro) and came across a very clean and well taken care of one in a spec I really liked. Contacted them and they responded right away and sent me pictures of the car so I could get a better idea of it! The President (Bob A.) is very kind and was the one personally helping me with all the details the whole step of the way up till the very end. It definitely left a good impression on me. They helped out with so much so I would have to make as few trips as possible being 2 hours away as well. Very nice team they have!

• Good people

Made buying a car easy. People were great. Went out of their way to help make the experience enjoyable

• My New Used Car

Thank you so much for the great review, you know what they say, "your customers are your future"

I just bought a 2009 Malibu at Audia and I love it! It was a really nice car at a good price and everyone was pleasant and helpful. No pressure to buy things you don't need. And I hate buying cars! I put N/A for the facilities because they are remodeling the showroom. It should look really nice when they get done.

• No Sale

I contacted this dealership back on July 18th to potentially purchase one of the vehicles they had advertised on Cars.com. I was told they were waiting for a part to effect a repair (an oil pan), then I would be free to test drive and very likely purchase it. I contacted them again on 8/3 to tell them I had already sold my car, funds were available, I merely awaited the repair. I was told they intended to install the oil pan last week and they would get in touch with me Wednesday or Thursday the week of the 8th. I followed again this week (8/15) and I still haven't heard from them. Apparently, they don't want to sell the truck.