Kool Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great Sales team, great process!

Thanks so much, we really do care!! Enjoy that Corvette!!

Bought a pre-owned Corvette from them back in September and the sales team was exceptional and the price was right! They followed up with me a few days after the sale to make sure I was happy and to ask any questions about the car. I would reccomend this dealership! They really care!

Thanks so much, we really do care!! Enjoy that Corvette!!

• Friendly, Comfortable, Cheerful Dealership

My husband and I visited many dealerships trying to find just the right vehicle. Thi dealership is the best of them all! Great experience all the way through the process!

• My buying experience!

From the beginning Justine was helpful and honest. She was not pushy, and found exactly what I wanted. The dealership went above and beyond to save us as much as possible.

• great experience!!!

Best car buying experience in 30 years !!! Worth the drive!!!

Thanks Gordon!! Working with you was a great experience as well! Looking forward to doing business in the future.

Best car buying experience in 30 years !!! Worth the drive!!!

• Damon

I was very satisfied with the vehicle I purchased and the service. I would recommend looks to anyone.

Thanks for your continued business, we value all of our customers. See ya next oil change!!