Classic East Auto Campus Madison

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Top Notch Dealer!!! A+++

The dealership was easy to work with and was willing to work with all requests. They provided a driver to pick us up from the airport. You couldn't ask for a better experience when buying a car!

• Awesome experience.

Super friendly, easy experience, great to deal with.

I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THE NICE REVIEW. I WOULD HAVE RESPONDED SOONER HAD I KNOWN. ANYHOW WE DO APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS.

Super friendly, easy experience, great to deal with.

• Classic East Madison GMC

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE NICE COMMENTS, WE APPRECIATE YOU COMING TO US FROM SUCH A DISTANCE.

Drove 60 miles to price one of the last leftover 2011 Sierras left in a decent color. Didn't know what to expect. What I got was respectful treatment, no pressure to buy, a high trade in allowance, and all applicable discounts and prgrams applied to my purchase without the dealer trying to pocket any of it. A real refreshing change from the last two dealers I tried to get a price from. Needless to say, I am driving my new GMC now, thanks to Tom Hook and Classic East Madison.

• Best buying experience I've ever had

Went to look for a new ChevyCruze and Margrett made it a very nice experience. I would recommend trying Classic first.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RELATING YOUR EXPERIENCE, WE DO APPRECIATE IT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RELATING YOUR EXPERIENCE, WE DO APPRECIATE IT.

• Best buying experience I've ever had

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE NICE WORDS. WE DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS HERE OR I WOULD HAVE RESPONDED SOONER. I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE CRUZE