(4.9) 319 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

319 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling from DealerRater.com
  • Prompt and no-nonsense car purchase

Stopped by during lunch to look for a car. Had one on the lot, and they started paperwork right away. Picked up the car after work that day. Fastest c...ar buying experience. No nonsense, no games. Just got me in the car quick and easy. How car shopping should be.

• A Great Experience!

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Kunes and Chris. It was a great experience both times! I highly recommend the team at Kunes Country in ...Sterling.

Overall Experience

• Dealing on a used truck

Chris was very friendly and helpful. He was mot aggressive. He did everything he could toake the deal work for us. Jeff explained eveything to us. Bot...h very helpful.

• F-150

Great service! Drew knew a great deal about the line of trucks. He wasn't aggressive and he considered each of my top priorities for my next vehicle....

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Kyle_eric7, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. We sincerely tha...nk you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

• My new Truck.

Been doing business with Chris at Kunes for years. the was very helpful at finding my truck that fit my needs. They were very helpful about ending the... lease on my '15 F150.

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Farmboytim, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishe...s, Kunes Country Ford Lincoln

• Very good to work with

Very good to deel and very friend and would send others ther to buy a car ther also and would go back when ready to buy agan

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Hello Smanon85, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that y...ou enjoyed your experience here at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln!

• Completely Satisfied!

We found Kunes Country Ford to be all that we expected from their ads. We had close friends who recently bought a new Ford from Kunes and they were ve...ry happy with the service and the deal they received. But, when we met with salesman Jack Hubbard we were surprised even further! Jack found the right Ford Escape for us in about 90 minutes! Jack was friendly, efficient and honest. What more can I say? We are delighted by the whole experience and love the Escape!

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Rev Mike, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. If you have any fu...rther questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Very Happy!!

The dealership found the car I was looking for. Jack was very helpful in finding the Lincoln I wanted and making the process go smoothly! Thank you so... much, you'll be seeing me again!

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Nancy Mackey, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln. We sincerely t...hank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Great Dealership

Bought a new F150 from Kunes Country in Sterling. Drew was very, very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. There was no high pressure sales pi...tch, just a fair deal for my trade in and also the price of the new truck. Great Dealership Dave Remour

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Oregon74, thank you so much for your high rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Worked hard to get my payment where I needed it to be.

I really wanted an AWD vehicle after a miserable, scary last winter in a FWD. I was upside down on my payments, but HAD to keep them in the same pric...e range. My guy reached out to his golf buddy Mike Batten and Mike took it from there. He, Chris Lansford and Jeff in Financial worked a minor miracle with some financial wizardry thrown in and helped put me in a beautiful 2009 Chevy Traverse with the AWD I needed and too many other bells and whistles to list. I am grateful to this awesome team for putting me in a gorgeous, safe, winter-worthy ride AND keeping my payments in my comfort zone. I know I was inflexible on that point, but they were friendly, easy to deal with, low pressure and seemed to understand how important that was to me. First time customer of Kunes, but will be back! -Marcie Parker

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

67marpar, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Ford Lincoln! We sincerely thank ...you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

2811 Locust St Sterling, IL 61081