New 877-662-7181 Dealer Website
Used 877-719-2757 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-8341

219 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling from DealerRater.com
  • Prompt and no-nonsense car purchase

Stopped by during lunch to look for a car. Had one on the lot, and they started paperwork right away. Picked up the car after work that day. Fastest car buying experience. No nonsense, no games. Just got me in the car quick and easy. How car shopping should be.

• 2016 Ford F-150
    March 4, 2017

I was very satisfied w/how I was treated at Kunes Ford dealership in Sterling. They worked w/me on the deal until it was done. Thank you to Dan,Randy,and Kevin.

• Easy to buy a used car
    March 2, 2017

Chris is very professional and helpful. Such a great place to get a used car for a really good price. Highly recommend to anyone looking.

• ABOVE and BEYOND

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Dixie D From Central Wis. We always love to receive great feedback.

I was looking for a replacement car after totaling my 2004 Grand Cherokee on black ice. I looked at a lot of cars online and found what I wanted /2010 Ford Escape : ) at the Kunes dealership in Sterling, ILL. I live in central Wis. and I had no idea that Eric B. would bring the car most of the way to me, we agreed on a meeting place and did the deal in the parking lot of the Police Dept. ( safe for both of us ). It all went amazingly well and I will say a big reason I picked this dealership was the many positive reviews online. Eric was very patient and professional, considering I was signing papers in the way back of my new car!! Thanks so much!!!! I am so enjoying my cute/pretty red Escape.

• Awesome dealership !!!!!

Fantastic buying experience !!!!!!!!!! GREAT SALES PERSONAL !!!!!! Would highly recommend this dealership !!!!!!!!

Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Super easy to buy!
    January 11, 2017

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Congrats on your new car! Glad we were able to get you into a car that fits your wants and needs! Enjoy the miles ahead!

I submitted my information thinking I wouldn't get approved for a car and Dan called me on a Friday evening and before noon on Saturday he called me and had me approved and in a car I actually wanted not just a car I could care less about. It was super easy and I was in and out of the dealership pretty quick from start to finish.

• First new car EVER!!!!
    December 29, 2016

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Great to hear you were well taken care of! Congrats on your new 2017 Chevy Traverse! Very nice SUV! Enjoy the road ahead!

I always thought a person should spoil themselves at least once and have a Brand new car at least once in their life. Eric Beaudojn was extremely helpful. I knew what I wanted, and he made it happen. Here is how good Eric is, He works in a Ford dealership. I wanted a Chevy. I left the place with a Brand new 2017 Chevy Traverse!!!!! He listens to what the customers want. What more could you want from somebody when car shopping??

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

• Sold car under my nose!

They were told by sister company to remove truck from their lot they were coming to get it for me the next morning! Well they went Friday morning they went to get it they sold it minutes before my dealership showed up! Kevin white the sales manager of this dealership said he was told to get it off the lot bc it was sold. Well Kevin gets busy and doesn't do it and lets it sale. I will no longer do any business with this franchise of dealership again! Long time customer!

Emilio Villalobos, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our manager at location-phone. We hope to hear from you.

• Amazing!
    September 21, 2016

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

I went in the dealership on Tuesday September 20 with and old beat up car and intended on just looking at my options. I ended up leaving with a brand new 2016 ford focus. It was all so easy! I said my price range and Joe made sure to get me what I wanted. I didn't have to do anything except sign the papers to drive it home! I love my new and I loved working with Joe. He is very honest and humble. He made sure I got a good deal and got a car that fits all my wants and needs. I am very happy with my service!

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Congrats on your new 2016 Ford Focus! What a great car! Thank you for letting us earn your business! Glad everything went smooth for you! Enjoy the miles ahead!

• Excellent
    September 17, 2016

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Sterling

Congrats on your purchase! We strive for the best customer service! So glad everything went well! Enjoy the new ride!

When I realized that I wasn't sure what I was gonna do about a car, my best intelligent cousin Joey Neal has stepped in and helped me get in to a nice car that I can afford. If any one needs help with a nice car, please go to joey neal. He's a great salesman, friend, and an awesome person that will make you laugh and he also gets right down to the point on everything.