Tyler Chevrolet Cadillac Kia

• Tyler does a great job!

Joe our salesman did an outstanding job explaining the aspects of the Forte. He also sold us a Chevy Spark. We love both cars.

• Kia Sportage

Mark and Doug were great to work with throughout the buying process. Did not push me and provided all the detailed information I needed to make a decision. Very knowledgeable of the products and availability.

• 2016 Kia Soul

Professional, knowledgeable, and low key - really enjoyed working with Roger and Patrick. Was able to get the features and color of the vehicle that we wanted at a reasonable price.

• Excellent, fast service. Enjoyable waiting room.

Fast service. What I thought would take 4 hours only took 1-1/2! They lent me a car to use/test drive, and that was fun.

• Friendly and never pushy

Fast and friendly service. Information on upcoming services that need be done without being pushy. I got to use a coupon for a free tire rotation.

• Great Service

OB is friendly, professional and always takes good care of me. This is the third car I have bought from him, and I couldn't be happier.

• Great service

Shannon Brown was great! We have bought three vehicles from her since 2013. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to give her a call.

• Great service from a friendly dealership

Friendly salesman that not only took the time to answer every question we had and make sure we understood but he also stayed with us for two and one half hours after the dealership closed just to make sure we got our vehicle that night. (O'Brien Collins)

• Honest and reliable service

The staff at Tyler Chevrolet Cadillac are all honest and straight forward so you know exactly what is being accomplished and how much it will cost. Great service oriented people!

• chev equinox purchase

Jack W and how fast the deal was done!! He searched for a vehicle, found several and I was driving my new(er) vehicle in two days!