Tyler Chevrolet Cadillac Kia

• Tyler does a great job!

Joe our salesman did an outstanding job explaining the aspects of the Forte. He also sold us a Chevy Spark. We love both cars.

• Great experience at Tyler

Mark at Tyler was patient and worked hard to get what we wanted! Thank you!

Mark at Tyler was patient and worked hard to get what we wanted! Thank you!

• Mr. & Mrs. Ben Lucero

We have been buying our cars from Tylers for the last 10 years or so. We are always very happy with our experience with Tylers. Thanks

• 2017 Kia Soul

Steve and Patrick made this purchase an experience to remember for all the right reasons! Going in I knew what I wanted and they had the exact car I wanted on the lot, offered me a very fair deal for my trade, and were very friendly and fun. The facility is bright and clean, and the porter that shined up my new Soul took pride in his work, smiling and congratulating me. Class act, Tyler is!!

• Awesome Place to get a car

Mark was so helpful and polite. Will always buy from him and Tyler. Would recommend to everyone!

• Great service, great car!

Tyler does a great job! Steve and Jack were super helpful. I got great advice and excellent customer service! I WILL be recommending them to my friends!

• Mrs. Rk

In for service on previous car and ended up purchasing a new 2017 Kia Forte! Joe O. and Jack W. were a great help. Also, Greg who did all the paperwork was helpful also. Joe was not pushy at all and just wanted me to be happy with my new car! Thanks Joe and Tyler Kia for making it possible for me to purchase this car I love it and the color is great too!

• Salesman Mike went the extra mile to help me get t

I had a great experience with Mike the salesman and everyone at Tyler's I recommend them to anyone needing a car they will go the extra mile for you I highly recommend Tyler automotive to all my friends and family

• Kia Sportage

Mark and Doug were great to work with throughout the buying process. Did not push me and provided all the detailed information I needed to make a decision. Very knowledgeable of the products and availability.

• 2016 Kia Soul

Professional, knowledgeable, and low key - really enjoyed working with Roger and Patrick. Was able to get the features and color of the vehicle that we wanted at a reasonable price.