Tyler Automotive's Chrysler Superstore - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 877-244-5211 Email Dealer
Service 877-305-7935

Average based on 122 reviews
  • No Pushy Salesman

So glad to hear that Holly, we hope you are enjoying your new JEEP!!!

I told Jared what I could afford as a monthly payment and he helped me find the car I wanted and love! He did not push a more expensive car on me, or a higher payment than I was comfortable with. I did not feel there was any push at all actually and it was rather refreshing. After signing the paperwork for my new Compass, I found the venting system, AC/heat, was not working. Jared put me in another very nice vehicle and made sure my vehicle was fixed and it was in perfect condition when I picked it up. I have already told people about my wonderful experience with Tyler, and specifically Jared! Thank you!

So glad to hear that Holly, we hope you are enjoying your new JEEP!!!

• Great car buying experience!

Our salesman (Gary Marshall) was very helpful and knew all about the different cars we looked at. He was very patient as we took several days to make a decision on the car we wanted. Gary was truthful, up front with everything and willing to help us in any way he could. Also the business guy made the buying process very easy and straight forward.

• Loyal to the great customer service base

Knowledge.... Always explains anything and everything needed for my car....but I never feel a push to up-sell....great customer service? I will absolutely purchase my next JEEP because of the service department.

• Fine experience, enjoyed opportunity.

Kevin M. was most willing to listen to my concerns regarding the purchase of a new car and took the necessary time for me to reach a proper decision.

• Service

Friendly promt service. Fixed most of concerns. Shannon always pleasant and going extra mile To ensure satisfaction and providing loaner

• Very tired looking dealership

Dealership could use a much-needed update. I guess it's hard to compare dealership with a Lexus dealership. Like night and day.

• This is customer service!

Tim Went to the moon and back for us. He never gave up on finding us a car, he worked in between our schedules to find us the perfect car in the right price.

• Tyler Automotive

The sales staff at Tyler did a very good job at keeping an open line of communication, answering questions. The pricing was high compared with other dealerships on comparable cars, so I did not buy from them.

• great salesman, clean and large showroom.

Jim (salesman) was very nice in how he greeted us and very helpful even when we said we were going to look at another dealer. Then when we called from the other dealer he put a hold on the vehicle for us to drive for over an hour,

• Helpful and caring service

Since I had an appointment, they were waiting for me and performed the 20,000 mile check up, rotated my tires, and did it in a reasonable time. I'm Pat and found them to be welcoming and professional.