New 888-839-0210 Dealer Website
Used 877-888-9379 Email Dealer
Service 877-515-5163

Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Knapp Experience!

Pleasing, no pressure, relaxing purchase experience.

Pleasing, no pressure, relaxing purchase experience.

• Philip

We had a very good experience buying our truck at Knapp. From sales, finance, and service everyone involved was a pleasure to work with.

• Great Experiece

Kevin VanErt made my car buying process so simple!! My family has bought from Knapp in the past, so I was super happy to be back there and buy local. Great staff and finance department..cannot say enough good about this business!

• Good service

Excellent with everything sales person and service from whole dealership

Excellent with everything sales person and service from whole dealership

• Great service quick and easy

They was very quick to get everything through on the trade in and purchase of my truck. I would definitely buy from Knapp agian

• Great service helpful clean nice area and people .

First time there I liked very much the sales lady. I came too buy the car 70 miles away but it was worth it.by

• Knapp Chevrolet - Buick, Blissfield, Michigan

I have always been treated well at Knapp. I have gotten 7 vehicles from Knapp since 2005. Knapp is about 50 miles round trip with at least 3 other dealerships closer, but as long as I am treated fairly and my service needs are taken care of each time I will continue to go out of my way to go to Knapp.

• Excellent!

It was my first time going to Knapp auto in Blissfield and what a pleasant experience it was. My car salesman Chance was the best! I highly recommend Knapp auto and Chance!

• Service needed quickly

I needed the code read for the engine light and they took it in right away and fixed the problem that day! Thanks to all.

• Knapp's

Everyone at Knapp Motors are very knowledgeable about their particular job. We have purchased vehicles for years at Knapp Motors and now both of our children buy their vehicles there. We would not buy anywhere else!!