• buying a new

Larry Chris and Chase were great to work with bought for new cars from them will continue to go back

• Picked up new Chevrolet equinox Great job Kevin

Great experience with Knapp Chevrolet Our sales person Kevin was the best answered all our questions and we test drove several vehicles everyone at the dealership was kind and courteous we love our new equinox

• Great Dealer!

Outstanding dealer that goes above and beyond to make sure you get the vehicle you want at a great price. The customer service is outstanding!

• No complaints

My family and I have been going to Knapp Motors for years! This time we dealt with Larry who provided us excellent service! We have never had a bad experience!

• Dave Robertson

I would like to thank Larry Wahl for an excellent buying experience. He was very informative about the drive train, towing capability, and towing functions. He also explained the safety features, along with all the bonus features. Thanks again to the Knapp team of Larry, Chance, and Chris for helping me make the right choice for me and my family. By the way guys, I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

Dave, thank you very much for sharing these comments and kind words about Larry, Chance, and Chris. We are so happy you love your new truck! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

• Larry Wahl the salesman was the tops.

Larry went out of his way to find the exact car I wanted. Sales process went so smoothly. Well worth my 50 minute drive

• Knapp Chevrolet & Buick

Very friendly,work always done in a timely manner, if not I get a loaner car which is wonderfull, happy to go there !

• My truck

Excellent service, Good repose, timely service I will return for more service when needed.

• Knapp Experience!

Pleasing, no pressure, relaxing purchase experience.

Pleasing, no pressure, relaxing purchase experience.

• Philip

We had a very good experience buying our truck at Knapp. From sales, finance, and service everyone involved was a pleasure to work with.