New Way Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used

9 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of New Way Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Love New Way

Buying a new car from New Way Ford was quick, simple, fun and personal. I appreciated the special attention from the Mikes'. I came in to look and... drove off in a new Edge. It fits me perfect since I'm small and the safety features are great. The price was right too. I LOVE the snazzy "its too good to be true blue" color. Thanks Mike Jr. for the extra time explaining the features.

• Comfortable, No Pressure Experience

Upon initial visit, I was given my space to look around without being hounded by sales. When I required assistance, they were available to answer my q...uestions. They were direct, polite and courteous. At no point did I feel pressured into buying. They were helpful in educating me about various vehicles, pointing out trade-offs and suggesting alternatives, All in all it was a great experience and I ended up with a vehicle I am really happy about.

• Amazing people!

Mike Deeth and his team at New Way Ford are amazing!!! They really helped me do a straight trade on my truck for a vehicle that???s more economical fo...r me and my kiddos! I really appreciate all that they did for me!!! Best dealership!!!!

• Awesome Experience

Mike and New Way Ford were so easy to do business with without any high pressure. It was such a change of culture from larger dealers in Des Moines, w...hich I will never go back to. Do yourself a favor and take the drive to Coon Rapids to New Way and see Mike for your next vehicle. I know I will.

• Dodge Ram Purchase

Mike took very good care of us on our purchase. Had a couple issues that needed repaired that was taken care of before Mike would even consider sellin...g to us. Very smooth purchasing experience. Mike was very courteous and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Paperwork was ready when we arrived for pickup of the vehicle and were in and out in less than 15 minutes which shows there attention the detail in the sales process. I would recommend Mike and New Way Ford to anyone looking to purchase a quality vehicle. We will definitely keep them in mind when it is time for our next vehicle purchase.

• Love New Way

I had a wonderful experience buying my van from New Way. I was very impressed with the quality, the friendly atmosphere and the knowledgeable salespe...rson. He was extremely helpful and very good about addressing the one concern we had after driving the van. He made sure that it was fixed and done in a timely manner. I will be sharing my great experience with anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle. Well worth the drive to deal with such great caring people.

• No title

Bought a new pickup from Mike M Jr. He made sure everything went smoothly. Enjoyed the experience of buying and also service. Great dealership. I wil...l definitely be back. Thanks Mike

• Mike Mclaughlin jr

I came to new way ford for 2 reasons ...1. I have known the family for many years and trust them above and beyond..2 I didn't want to deal with big na...me car dealers from the Des Moines area... I felt I was given a great deal and good service ..I look forward to more deals in the future And yes I talk about your dealership in Coon Rapids to all my friends at work and around.. Thank You again Mike for assistance in making this happen.

New Way Ford