• Car leasing process

I have been leasing cars from Chris Merriman at Crest for over a decade. He is the best. Very thorough, honest, and knowledgeable. Makes it a great experience every time.

• Crest Ford-Escape

Frank Scarpace was excellent at finding the Escape I wanted and in a few days I drove off with my car!

Cheryl, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Jim Goes is awesome

Jim Goes is the best... keeps me coming back whenever I'm in the new car looking

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• great place.

It was great, everyone was professinnable, They knew their business.

It was great, everyone was professinnable, They knew their business.

• Purchase of a F150

Excellent dealership . Wonderful sales staff very helpful and knowledgeable about the truck. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car or needing service

Russell, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels!

• Great experience!

While I didn't end up purchasing a *new* vehicle (Bought leased vehicle) Chris Merriman could not have been more accommodating! He was patient, professional and helpful!

Amy, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you again for choosing Crest Ford, Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• Awesome Leasing Experience at Crest Ford Flat Rock

Chelsea, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Having previously leased my vehicle at another Ford dealership, I was a new customer at Crest Ford Flat Rock. Frank Scarpace assisted me in leasing a 2017 Fusion; from the start I could tell he was listening, not once did I feel pressured in any way! The entire process went very smooth and I am extremely happy with my new car! Thank you, Frank Scarpace and Crest Ford Flat Rock!

• 2017 Ford Escape Titanium

Jim made the experience easy and quick. I would definitely go back to Jim again. Also the credit manager was great to work with also.

• Crest Review

Experience was nice and rather fast. The bill board was effective.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Experience was nice and rather fast. The bill board was effective.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• 2016 Explorer owner

Hello Lisa, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you for choosing Crest Ford, Inc. We hope to see you again!

Bought my last 2 vehicles at Crest Ford. I find it fast and easy to make an appointment at this dealership. Always have had fast courteous service. A ride if I need to leave the vehicle. Never have had a problem with this dealership, or I would be a return customer nor would I use their service department.