• Diane Tyler

Ray Seraphin Ford has been my dealership of choice for several years both for service and the purchase of my 2015 Ford Escape. Repairs have always been completed in a timely manner, and the staff are courteous and professional. I have recommended the dealership in the past and most assuredly will continue to do so!

• My Experience

The Ray Seraphin Ford service team was excellent. They were informative, friendly and very helpful. They did a very thorough job checking my car and completing the repairs.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Janette! Thank you so much for choosing Ray Seraphin Ford as your first choice for service!

• Wayne Savage

Quick lane service was fast and efficient. Although I had arrived late in the afternoon the service manager was able to fit me in and perform an oil change and routine maintenance.

• Mr Mike

salesmen was very knowledgeable and friendly Very happy with Ford products this is the fifth mustang I have owned. The last one I had for 17 years.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with knowledgeable expertise and an overall pleasant experience, Michael! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

• Mr Mike

• Maintenance trip to Seraphin Ford.

Routine maintenance, done well and timely as always.

Routine maintenance, done well and timely as always.

• Great Service

Great service as usual. The vehicle was in and out with our oil change and we were on our way in under 30 minutes.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, C&r Contractors, Llc! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Owner

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Great service

My experience was excellent. The technician was so incredibly professional and helpful. He explained everything to me and the quality of work was excellent... It was almost like I worked on it myself it was done so well. Would definetly go back to have this man work on my vehicle. The service advisor Ned (I think that was his name), was very helpful to, he handled my paperwork promptly and got me in and out quickly. All in all a great experience. My only qualm would be how antiquated the facilities are. A remodel would make my experience at this place an absolute home run.

Ryan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great service

Ryan, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!